Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

I call myself saving space and getting rid of all those bins I've had since 2005. I purchased this long bin thinking it should everything I had minus what was in product stash #1 but I still need another bin.

image-476375243.jpg

Beamodel

I just got my Claudie Khave moisturizer. I DO NOT like the smell at all. It smells like strong lemons. If I would have known that, I would have gotten it unscented. I dont even think I am going to try it out. I can not get past the smell. This will be up for sale ASAP...

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I wish I would have gotten it like that. It reminds me of the smell of the moisturizing DC (that smells like oranges - very strong sent of oranges) not sweet at all.

Lita

Dampen hair with warm water,used heritage riser & heritage black coffee cream to moisturize..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah your list was loooong. Mine isn't too far behind, eitha :rolleyes:

Yeah you mentioned that super size :lick: I'm going to try the Herbal Blends this week.

Brownie518

I listed a lot of "Place Holders" on Lines I was unsure of. And naturally, most is dependent on Sales/ %'s

I'd like to see 30%+:ohwell:

I'm still confused.:spinning:

Did the Herbal Blends REPLACE the Slippery Elm, or is the Slippery Elm still available?

Brownie518

@Brownie518

You musta' sent your "list" to my work e-mail? I'll look at it in the a.m.:lick:..:yep:

I will be revising my list 3-4 times. You lnow how I do.:look:

I left a coupla' thangs off.
IDareT'sHair

Girl, you know my list is gonna change every other day

@Brownie518

I listed a lot of "Place Holders" on Lines I was unsure of. And naturally, most is dependent on Sales/ %'s

I'd like to see 30%+:ohwell:

I'm still confused.:spinning:

Did the Herbal Blends REPLACE the Slippery Elm, or is the Slippery Elm still available?

The Slippery is still available. I'm getting some of that next order (which will be soon)

@Brownie518

:scratchchWonder who gone have an Easter Sale?

Oooh, I know! I'm ready!! I think I might order something this week. Just need to decide what...Claudie, HV, SD, Soultanicals, idk

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I know somebody gone have an Easter Sale. They been payin' attention to how LHCF gets down.:lol:

Between now & then I really need to get down on some stuff.:look:

Whoever has a Sale, I will fill in stuff.

Brownie518

@Brownie518

I know somebody gone have an Easter Sale. They been payin' attention to how LHCF gets down.:lol:

Between now & then I really need to get down on some stuff.:look:

Whoever has a Sale, I will fill in stuff.
IDareT'sHair

My stash is so depleted it's not even funny. I need to get my game face back on and get down. :yep: I won't be trying to many new things, I want to stock on my favs.

....although I wouldn't mind trying a couple of those Sarenzo beads creams.

Babygrowth

So I ended up washing my hair tonite because it was itching like crazy! Anywho, I have added LaceNatural to my wishlist! That masque and leave in is calling out to me...

So my list includes Brown butter beauty,sarenzo beads, komaza care, Lace Natural and Darcys. I want a bigger sale from Naturelle Grow but I will buy it regardless thanks to that 20%... I still want silk dreams but I'm trying to wait until summer since that's when I will be using it. I love Hairveda so I will need a bigger sale so I can stock up on deluxe sizes but I may try to squeeze in another purchase before this sale ends...

Last edited: