HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

youwillrise

sprayed my hair w/ the shea moisture coconut & hibiscus hold & shine moisture mist and sealed with a mixture of sunflower & castor oils.

wondering where the heck my apricot oil is!!! i hope it comes tomorrow.

faithVA

Moisturized my hair with AVJ + glycerin, and sealed the strand with a castor oil blend. I hope my hair likes this.

LaidBak

IDareT'sHair said:
LaidBak

Did you ever add that Fragrance Oil to your Bottle of Hair Trigger?

I went today and they only had perfumed scented oils; like CKOne, White Diamonds, and such. I just want regular fragrances, floral, citrus, etc. I'll have to keep looking I guess.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did an oil rinse with my oil blend and trying a 24 hour DC that includes the same oil blend.

ETA: sentence...oopsie:nono:

Last edited:

LaidBak

DC'd with conditioner and oils, steamed for 20 minutes. After rinsing, spritzed my hair with water and grapeseed oil.

Brownie518

My prepoo tonight will be Trigger and CPR. I'll go under the dryer for a while than wash.

I've been using JBCO cut with a bit of Nourish oil to seal every day.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I just sealed the ends of my twists and massaged my hairline with castor oil. I want a thick and full hairline like the rest of you ladies. :yep:

billyne

Hey ;)

My oils are OVCO and JBCO. I bit the bullet and bought 12 bottles from sams 247 so i could save a couple bucks.

I moisturized with jbco and put my naps in 4 braids to get ready for bed:grin:

choctaw

oil rinse (maka oil, Suave Humectant)
seal edges and braid with last of maka oil
filtered an infusion of neem powder in castor/almond oil blend with a little essential oil (tea tree)) to refill applicator bottle