Would you put breast milk in your hair?

Lynnerie

Y'all about to have me screaming at work. I can't have that.

NicWhite :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So, uh, here is my contribution. The Curly Nikki discussion of the use of breast milk. Unconvential Frizz Tips! | Curly Nikki | Natural Hair Styles and Curly Hair Care

*slowly backing away from this thread*

Straight from the Curly Nikki Site. :babyb: :beer: :barf: :nono: Think you’ve tried every frizz-kicking trick in the book? Think again! Here are some unique and unconventional methods of fighting frizz, even in the most humid weather:

Breast milk is a natural deep conditioner; it contains the appropriate amounts of protein and fat to condition hair and reduce frizz. It also packs essential vitamins and minerals that help combat dry hair. Fill a spray bottle with breast milk, spray locks thoroughly and proceed with your normal hair-washing routine.• Take one cup of flat, room-temperature beer and work into hair after shampooing, then rinse with cold water. The vitamin B and natural sugars in beer add body and shine, while acting as a natural setting lotion that increases resilience, vitality and hold.

Apply KY Jelly just like any gel. Don’t worry: this remedy isn’t that x-rated. Use sparingly or mixed in with other products. This paste will condition each hair strand section by section; simply smooth through curls with your fingers. Rinse, and behold silky, restored, beautiful hair. You can also apply to dry hair to define curls and smooth frizz.

Last edited:

EllePixie

Straight from the Curly Nikki Site. IJUSTCANT :babyb: :beer: :barf: :nono: Think you’ve tried every frizz-kicking trick in the book? Think again! Here are some unique and unconventional methods of fighting frizz, even in the most humid weather:

Breast milk is a natural deep conditioner; it contains the appropriate amounts of protein and fat to condition hair and reduce frizz. It also packs essential vitamins and minerals that help combat dry hair. Fill a spray bottle with breast milk, spray locks thoroughly and proceed with your normal hair-washing routine.• Take one cup of flat, room-temperature beer and work into hair after shampooing, then rinse with cold water. The vitamin B and natural sugars in beer add body and shine, while acting as a natural setting lotion that increases resilience, vitality and hold.

Apply KY Jelly just like any gel. Don’t worry: this remedy isn’t that x-rated. Use sparingly or mixed in with other products. This paste will condition each hair strand section by section; simply smooth through curls with your fingers. Rinse, and behold silky, restored, beautiful hair. You can also apply to dry hair to define curls and smooth frizz.
I can't. I really can't. I mean...wouldn't full fat milk work the same way? Some coconut milk? Why does it have to be tittay milk???????

BostonMaria

I've put grosser stuff in my hair. If I thought it would help me grow my hair, why yes I would! Pour that s*** in my conditioner and slap it on my head!

~Sparklingflame~ if you're still breastfeeding your little one, send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Roux

Straight from the Curly Nikki Site. :babyb: :beer: :barf: :nono: Think you’ve tried every frizz-kicking trick in the book? Think again! Here are some unique and unconventional methods of fighting frizz, even in the most humid weather:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

I wish I would use some perfectly good KY on my edges...

I've put grosser stuff in my hair. If I thought it would help me grow my hair, why yes I would! Pour that s*** in my conditioner and slap it on my head!

~Sparklingflame~ if you're still breastfeeding your little one, send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Im not, but Im sure I can conjure some powder up outta these tittys for a small fee of course. LOL!! You know, for all the work Imma have to put into it to work that miracle.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
OMG I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. This is hilarious! :lachen:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Lawd, I'm glad this isn't forreal or else there'd be new meaning to the LHCF Meet-ups. I mean, could you imagine the ish that would be going on? :nono: :lachen:

:look:
You hear that Ladies?? Its time to get our retention on with...Breast Milk..

I'm going to use the Cambodian kind like P. Diddy....from the left tit.. :look:
Nah, yo.

I heard milk expressed from the right tit yeilds faster results. :yep: Gotta make sure yo game is TIGHT!!!!!

bride91501

Reading through this thread made me feel like I found a nasty magazine on accident hidden under the mattress.....but I couldn't put it down LOL

Y'all are not right........

Boujoichic

^^^Still Lactating PM me for that good, good. We can discuss pricing (hey the little ones gotta go to college one day) :lachen::lachen::lachen:

lilsparkle825

Breast milk is a natural deep conditioner; it contains the appropriate amounts of protein and fat to condition hair and reduce frizz. It also packs essential vitamins and minerals that help combat dry hair. Fill a spray bottle with breast milk, spray locks thoroughly and proceed with your normal hair-washing routine.

• Take one cup of flat, room-temperature beer and work into hair after shampooing, then rinse with cold water. The vitamin B and natural sugars in beer add body and shine, while acting as a natural setting lotion that increases resilience, vitality and hold.

Someone in the CN comments posted this:

"Beer + KY = _______ = BREAST MILK"

:lachen: