Buying biotin--Freeda vs. Kosher

Brownie

I've ordered Freeda Biotin twice. The first time I bought it from Kosher vitamins on-line. Okay, Kosher is cheaper--the biotin is around 8 something for 100, but their customer service stinks IMO. I tried calling the number listed on the site to ask when my product was going to arrive. I tried dialing that number many different ways, and I couldn't get through--- I tried e-mailing the company. I used the e-mail address listed on their web-site. No one ever returned my e-mail. After I ordered, the company never e-mailed me to tell me when I'd receive my product. I was left in the dark. When I did receive my product, it hadn't been shipped UPS---they sent it a different way, and the box was just left on my front doorstep for anyone to grab

Now recently, I ordered from Freeda vitamins. The biotin there is around $9.46 for 100. After I ordered, the company e-mailed me once to confirm my order and again to tell me when my order would be arriving with UPS tracking. With Freeda, my order got to me 3-4 days sooner also.

I'm very thrifty, but I like good service too. IMO Kosher's customer service stinks, and it takes them too long to deliver the product. From now on, I'll order from Freeda.

On another note, Puritan Pride is speedy in sending out vitamins. Swanson on-line has fairly decent prices on some things. Sometimes, some of their products are a lot cheaper than Puritan Pride, but be prepared to wait a while to receive your order, and it's like pulling teeth to get coupons.

Anybody else have any reviews on on-line vitamin sites?

Tene

Re: Buying vitamins on-line--Freeda vs. Kosher

I thought Freeda Biotin was $25 a bottle.

Brownie

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
I thought Freeda Biotin was $25 a bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! If it were that much, I wouldn't be buying it
. At Freeda, it's $9 something for 100count---2.5mg (2,500mcg).

AnjelLuvs

I have been taking 2 weeks to decide on my pills, because I dont knwo if it is that serious to make that switch from Puritan p to Freeda, I am thinkin about the cost and quantity now, LOL

ChasingBliss

The 10 mgs bottle of 100 is about 25-30 bucks. I ordered mine from Kosher and I cannot say I had any problems with them. Im down to about 3 left now. I'll probably order them from Freeda this time because I want to order some Freeda multivits as well, that is as soon as Im able to caugh up another $30+.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
The 10 mgs bottle of 100 is about 25-30 bucks. I ordered mine from Kosher and I cannot say I had any problems with them. Im down to about 3 left now. I'll probably order them from Freeda this time because I want to order some Freeda multivits as well, that is as soon as Im able to caugh up another $30+.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have any problems with them either.