2006 Starting points!

brownsugar9999

Alright girlies...regardless of you r regimen, challenge etc....let's post our starting points so we can keep on each other's backs when we need the encouragement
[URL="
IMG]http://images14.fotki.com/v248/free/e0091/7/764564/3060251/P1060195-th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Staring at 2 1/8 inch..

Last edited:

CarLiTa

I'm only 6 weeks post right now. So I have 3/4" in the front, 1" in the other parts

EXCLUDING the growth I have now, I am 5" from my ultimate goal :grin:

brownsugar9999

CarLiTa said:
I'm only 6 weeks post right now. So I have 3/4" in the front, 1" in the other parts

EXCLUDING the growth I have now, I am 5" from my ultimate goal :grin:
Ok...so starting at 3/4 in front and 1 all over..that's your zero point....
I'm WATCHING YOU!!!

Nanyanika

brownsugar9999 said:
Alright, mama
That's the beginning number I am going to hold you accountable for!!
I DOUBT I CAN KEEP THE GROWTH UP, I'LL TRY SINCE I'M TAKING EXTRA VITS NOW

brownsugar9999

Alli77 said:
I have 1/2 inch in the front and 3/4 inch in the back, I'm currently in twists. I refreshed my entire head last week.
Check...
I'm keeping a written log of ALL of you....I'm serious about each of us being accountable!!!!!
I'm checking on everyone here that checks in every 6 weeks!!

brownsugar9999

By the way..Ladies...
I am keeping a log of everyone who checks in....and will be checking in on your progress every 6 weeks..
If you'd rather not be harrassed by the Squirrel...let me know!

Nanyanika

brownsugar9999 said:
By the way..Ladies...
I am keeping a log of everyone who checks in....and will be checking in on your progress every 6 weeks..
If you'd rather not be harrassed by the Squirrel...let me know!
I WON'T BE HERE MUCH LONGER AFTER THE RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP DATE, YOU'D HAVE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FOKTI SITE.

atl_mulattamami

I am RIGHT below shoulder length. By the end of this year I would at least like to be at APL. If I can get to BSL that would be great but I doubt I could so I'll be happy with APL. I am 100% natural and my hair is pressed in the pic below...

Here is a pic (click to enlarge) Also, I have more pics in my album under "Winter06":

Attachments

• jan06.jpg
    jan06.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11

Samaria

Thats where I am at now, I have no new growth b/c I relaxed my hair like 3 days ago..

Attachments

• 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 6

brownsugar9999

atl_mulattamami said:
I am RIGHT below shoulder length. By the end of this year I would at least like to be at APL. If I can get to BSL that would be great but I doubt I could so I'll be happy with APL. I am 100% natural and my hair is pressed in the pic below...

Here is a pic (click to enlarge) Also, I have more pics in my album under "Winter06":
Okay Mulatta....starting point check in....
Gotcha

brownsugar9999

Samaria said:
Thats where I am at now, I have no new growth b/c I relaxed my hair like 3 days ago..
Even better....you are at ground zero! So any new growth you witness is ALL good!
Gotcha in the book...

LaNecia

I'm Checking in!! Here's my starting length. I'm measured my new growth, I've got 1.5 inches for 12 weeks and 5 days of growth. Will try to stretch for 3 more weeks.

Attachments

• January2006StartingLength-vi.jpg
    January2006StartingLength-vi.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
  • January2006NewGrowth1_5inch-vi.jpg
    January2006NewGrowth1_5inch-vi.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4

Samaria

How do I mesasure my NG, with measuring tape? If so then I guess thats what I will do too then.. I am surging so hopefully when check up on me brown sugar I have good things to say :0)

brownsugar9999

VWVixxen said:
I'm Checking in!! Here's my starting length. I'm measured my new growth, I've got 1.5 inches for 12 weeks and 5 days of growth. Will try to stretch for 3 more weeks.

I smell ya!!!!! Checking you in!!!!!! So your 1.5 inches is your zero point.

Last edited:

brownsugar9999

Samaria said:
How do I mesasure my NG, with measuring tape? If so then I guess thats what I will do too then.. I am surging so hopefully when check up on me brown sugar I have good things to say :0)
Measuring tape sounds good to me!!! Ruler...piece of paper!!! Whatever floats your boat. It may be easier if you can have someone do it for you for accuracay, and a set starting point that you can measure from to maintain consistency

hairspan

I WANT TO ALSO CHECK IN, MY HAIR IS 1 INCH ABOVE MY WAIST, I'M AIMING FOR 2 MORE INCHES IF I CAN KEEP THE SCISSORS OUT.

brownsugar9999

Candy_C said:
i have 2 thick and coarse inches in the back and 1 1/4 in the front
(giggling to self...picturing Candy C chopping thru a jungle w/ a machete!!!!!)

Ok Pumpkin......you're in the Jungle Book

brownsugar9999

hairspan said:
I WANT TO ALSO CHECK IN, MY HAIR IS 1 INCH ABOVE MY WAIST, I'M AIMING FOR 2 MORE INCHES IF I CAN KEEP THE SCISSORS OUT.
Quite impressive!!!! What's your overall goal? Another 2 inches?