Question Mention Feature?

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Does this not work with Firefox, or am I just not doing it right.

Someone please tell me how do I mention someone. What do I write...then what do I do afterwards?
:perplexed

Testing
[USER]Puddles[/USER]

Puddles

On Cloud 9
Now I know what I was doing wrong. I would write...Puddles....then highlight it...then click that blue button on the top. It would wrap it with the "mention" brackets. After I post nothing was there

Now this time...I wrote Puddles...but forgot to highlight and such and just posted it...and it worked. I didn't know all I had to do it write it.
:look:

manter26

I have notifications for mentions, twice now but there is nothing new in my mention history. Is it an edited post?

ETA: I found a thread I was mentioned in that is not on the list in my profile. I don't know where the other mention is because it doesn't show up in the list either.

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Is there a current problem with the mention feature? Lately I get notification but when I check my notification list, the current mention isn't there.

anon123

Same for me. I just got a mention notification but the last one is shows was from about 9 days ago.

Nonie

Barbie83, I don't think you get an alert when you mention yourself. :lachen:

Which is just as well coz you don't need to be notified that you mentioned yourself. You should be aware that you just did. :lol: