2006 Starting points!

Naijaqueen

Close to shoulder length, but my ends are bad, need major trim, which will happen within a month I hope, I'm hoping for somewhere around APL for Dec 2006...I hope :(

brownsugar9999

Naijaqueen said:
Close to shoulder length, but my ends are bad, need major trim, which will happen within a month I hope, I'm hoping for somewhere around APL for Dec 2006...I hope :(
Ok Queen of the Nile... I shall send the liter bearers to carry you and you heavenly hair into the check in book. Do I bow or curtsey before royalty?:lol:
Welcome to the family!!!
Is there a numerical point that you can give?

Naijaqueen

brownsugar9999 said:
Ok Queen of the Nile... I shall send the liter bearers to carry you and you heavenly hair into the check in book. Do I bow or curtsey before royalty?:lol:
Welcome to the family!!!
Is there a numerical point that you can give?

LMAO :D
Just send the heavenly hair gods to give me 4inches, it'll get me like an inch close to APL :(

brownsugar9999

Naijaqueen said:
LMAO :D
Just send the heavenly hair gods to give me 4inches, it'll get me like an inch close to APL :(
(on bended knee...head bowed, eyes closed)...and God bless mother and father...oh and God...please send Naijaqueen 4 inches or more! In your name we pray....AMEN!

brownsugar9999

jaded_faerie said:
heres my starting length...about 12weeks post
Welcome jaded! Can you measure your new growth from scalp to processed? (are you relaxed?) That measurement will be you r zero point...
By the way, you are absolutely stunning, and the little girl is a beauty!

hairspan

BROWNSUGAR999, YES I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW LONG IT CAN GET, I HAVE BRAIDS NOW THAT WILL BE UP A MONTH, I'LL POST SOME PICS WHEN THEY COME DOWN

EbonyEyes

Hey brownsugar (singing *Brown Sugar babe*),

This pic is actually from Dec 20, 2005. But it'll do.

Attachments

• IMG000.jpg
    IMG000.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 6

missyT

This is a really good idea...I haven't been around for a while but I wanna check in with approx. 6.5 inches (some places are a little longer, others a little shorter). My goal for the end of 2006 is just 10", which is not much but I'll be happy if I get to that .

brownsugar9999

missyT said:
This is a really good idea...I haven't been around for a while but I wanna check in with approx. 6.5 inches (some places are a little longer, others a little shorter). My goal for the end of 2006 is just 10", which is not much but I'll be happy if I get to that .
Alrighty, MissyT...I am officially putting you in the book and putting my one good EYE ON YOU...
Will be harrassing you in 6 weeks!!!!
HHG