Tasha Smith

Lisa

I love her hair!! OK I just realized today it is a wig (I think). Does anyone know who makes the wig or is it an orginial? Or how would one cut their hair to look like that! Is it long layers? I just don't think mine would move and swing like that :perplexed

Last edited:

DrC

Do you have any pics to show us OP? Is it the short or long hair that she wears?

a_shoe_6307

I think I know what you are talking about if you are speaking of her style on her new show promos. If so it is a wig, but I haven't seen anything that full which probably means it is custom made. I know the wig Janet Collection first lady style is as close to it as I've seen.

Lisa

OOPS! How could I forget the pictures!!

I wish I could get a picture of the back of her head :love4:. It was bouncing :bouncy: and behaving!! Anywhoo this is the best I could find.

nzeee

agreed; lovely

i don't see how it is a wig tho. what a great application, if so.

Lisa

I don't know if you saw the show last night but there were scenes where it looked real wigish (I know know a word but you get the point :grin:). Sometimes when you looked at the part there was no scalp :lol:.

I wonder if that's her hair and she has a wig that looks just like it. Regardless it is PRETTY!!

blasianbeauty

That is a lovely wig, weave...whatever it is! The length is perfect and the cut is very versatile...professional/corporate, girls night out, romantic, etc.

And I didn't know fine arse Michael Jai White was in the show.:lick: I'm fisna start watchin this.:up:

Qurlyqt

Okay, I thought I was the only one who raised an eyebrow on the most recent episode. I've always loved her hair and thought it was hers. However, I definitely caught the "wiggish" scenes on the show. Nonetheless, she wears it well!

Lisa

Are you sure this is a wig Op, looks like a weave. I love it.

Honestly I think she goes back and forth because there were times her hair definitely looked like a wig and other times it either looked like hers or a weave.

I would love to get my hair to look like this but I don't think it is thick enough :wallbash: (not yet anyway).:yawn: