Marriage Prayers for Singles - It is God's Will for You to be Married

Dang Shimmie,

I'm almost afraid to pray this prayer now. I'm afraid that of the POWER in this prayer....:grin:. I am enjoying my solitude so much that I don't want to pray this prayer "too soon". He might be knocking at my door before I can say "In Jesus' name"!:lachen: I'll be like :blush:!

...but I'm kinda serious though:look:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dang Shimmie,

I'm almost afraid to pray this prayer now. I'm afraid that of the POWER in this prayer....:grin:. I am enjoying my solitude so much that I don't want to pray this prayer "too soon". He might be knocking at my door before I can say "In Jesus' name"!:lachen: I'll be like :blush:!

...but I'm kinda serious though:look:
:rofl: High Five, "TGTL"....:yep: Prayer is powerful and it is truly no joke!

Ummmm, :look: I hear MANY testimonies such as yours; when the woman wasn't looking ( or said she wasn't ready)...and Ummmm, :giggle:, her future husband 'suddenly' appeared.

God DOES move suddenly and unexpectantly (according to our timing). Especially if your 'future husband is ready'. God doesn't give us 'stale' blessings. Nope, they come right from Heaven's oven...ready to enjoy. :yep:

Couldn't resist teasing you there.... :lol: :giveheart:

:rofl: High Five, "TGTL"....:yep: Prayer is powerful and it is truly no joke!

Ummmm, :look: I hear MANY testimonies such as yours; when the woman wasn't looking ( or said she wasn't ready)...and Ummmm, :giggle:, her future husband 'suddenly' appeared.

God DOES move suddenly and unexpectantly (according to our timing). Especially if your 'future husband is ready'. God doesn't give us 'stale' blessings. Nope, they come right from Heaven's oven...ready to enjoy. :yep:

Couldn't resist teasing you there.... :lol: :giveheart:

Man....now imma be watching my back seeing if a blessing is gonna sneak up on me.:look:

Like, "I knew I shouldn't prayed that prayer!!!":wallbash: I know that God knows my heart and He knows what I am in need of when need it. That's why I love Him.:yep:

But trust me, when I feel in my spirit that I might even think about maybe asking God for that man..... Please expect a PM cause you and I WILL be touching and agreeing :)giveheart: <---yup, that's you and I...lol) in the name of JESUS!!!:lachen:

See, this is why I love you Shimmie!

Shimmie

Staff member
Man....now imma be watching my back seeing if a blessing is gonna sneak up on me.:look:

Like, "I knew I shouldn't prayed that prayer!!!":wallbash: I know that God knows my heart and He knows what I am in need of when need it. That's why I love Him.:yep:

But trust me, when I feel in my spirit that I might even think about maybe asking God for that man..... Please expect a PM cause you and I WILL be touching and agreeing :)giveheart: <---yup, that's you and I...lol) in the name of JESUS!!!:lachen:

See, this is why I love you Shimmie!

I love you too Little Sister...:kiss:

Ummmmmmmm, did I ever tell you that I've been in the wedding business for quite a while? It started as a hobbie and God blessed me with a home business, designing Bridal Bouquets, Garters :giggle:, decoratiions, the whole ceremony.

Just wanted to let you know I'm a Wedding Planner...I PLAN weddings... THE PRAYERS that plan weddings; not just the decorum, but the Prayer that gets you there. (get it? :rolleyes: ). I am a Unique Wedding Planner :yep:.

It's God who gets the Glory, only God. He just uses me to pray when He wants something done.

Hey! Is that a wedding bell I hear near you? :rolleyes: :lol:

I love you too Little Sister...:kiss:

Ummmmmmmm, did I ever tell you that I've been in the wedding business for quite a while? It started as a hobbie and God blessed me with a home business, designing Bridal Bouquets, Garters :giggle:, decoratiions, the whole ceremony.

Just wanted to let you know I'm a Wedding Planner...I PLAN weddings... THE PRAYERS that plan weddings; not just the decorum, but the Prayer that gets you there. (get it? :rolleyes: ). I am a Unique Wedding Planner :yep:.

It's God who gets the Glory, only God. He just uses me to pray when He wants something done.

Hey! Is that a wedding bell I hear near you? :rolleyes: :lol:

No...that's actually the Taco Bell. I think it's time for me to go get something to eat:lick:. I'm outta here Shimmie!!!! You are too much. :lachen:

I love you lady.

I see that imma have to keep in touch with you when I go to Iraq.

Shimmie

Staff member
No...that's actually the Taco Bell. I think it's time for me to go get something to eat:lick:. I'm outta here Shimmie!!!! You are too much. :lachen:

I love you lady.

I see that imma have to keep in touch with you when I go to Iraq.

You betta..... :kiss: Take care.

Shimmie

Staff member
*note to self: WHEN God answers my prayers, put Shimmie on speed dial!*
Hey... :kiss: How's my precious sister?

I'll put you on my speed dial too. :lol:

It's all God's glory...all God's. I'm always up in His face for something. But we all Love Him. How we all love Jesus. :heart2:

Empress Yahudah

What a blessing this is... God realy spoke to my heart. i was fighting through the tears to read this it touched me so
Man i love HIM

Thank for this Shimmie and blessings be unto u .. ur awsome and reflect God's love so beautifuly
thank u China doll for showing us that message ..so wonderful ... thank u poetist for that testimony

blessings ladies :kiss:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
What a blessing this is... God realy spoke to my heart. i was fighting through the tears to read this it touched me so
Man i love HIM

Thank for this Shimmie and blessings be unto u .. ur awsome and reflect God's love so beautifuly
thank u China doll for showing us that message ..so wonderful ... thank u poetist for that testimony

blessings ladies :kiss:
God bless you MissMadaam...I wish you marriage blessings from Heaven above; showers of blessings full of love. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Morning Shimmie,
As you can see I don't sleep much..Lol!
Couldn't figure out how to send this so I bumped it instead...:grin:
Bless your heart... :giveheart:

The Lord did the same to Samuel when he was a little boy. He called him out of his sleep, "Samuel, Samuel..."

Samuel, finally answered, "Yes Lord, here I am..."

And Keishanell, so are you, in the precious realm of the Lord. He calls us at any hour when He knows He can have our full attention.

I can imagine how God looked down, waiting for just the right moment to have you all to Himself and no one else. Just you and Jesus...talking all night. How He really loves you and is not slack concerning all of His promises to you...not slack at all.

Blessings precious one... :heart3:

You know what Miss Shimmie???? God is soooooo good!!!! I was JUST thinking about this thread today and was thinking about bumping.

Well..... I prayed the prayer:look:

Lately, I find myself feeling different about a WONDERFUL man of God that has been in my life for the past 3 years. I mean.... I know that he loves me and has wanted to marry me for a while, but lately, he has been showing some qualities that greatly resemble the man of my dreams :rolleyes:. There is something brewing in my spirit about this man. I didn't think it was going to happen, but I think my last name may be changing in the near future.....:grin:

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Shimmie, we need your apple pie recipe.

Awwww

How sweet I keep thinking about that apple pie suppose to make for dh.......He is looking forward to me making pie ready to chicken out buy one from the store mess with the crust and fake like I made it. :grin:

dlewis

Awwww

How sweet I keep thinking about that apple pie suppose to make for dh.......He is looking forward to me making pie ready to chicken out buy one from the store mess with the crust and fake like I made it. :grin:

I didn't forget, we have to watch out for each other.:grin:

bad KLB, I had to find her. I remember that thread and when she said it. The thread was in June but I didn't forget.

Thanks Shimmie, you're the best. We're trying to keep husbands happy.