Betty Crocker launches 'family project' to force LGBT values.

yodie

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23428

REMOVING ANOTHER BRICK FROM THE WALL OF BIBLICAL MARRIAGE

“Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Genesis 2:24

Time was, the Betty Crocker brand was the very definition of family values. All their ads featured pretty, efficient women working in the kitchen, producing fabulous meals and desserts for their adoring husband and children. Well, times have changed and so has Betty. Betty is now a lesbian with a life partner making rainbow cakes for sodomite marriage ceremonies.

Betty Crocker has launched a website called ‘The Families Project‘ which attempts to make gay married couples appear normal. Heather’s two mommies bake cupcakes while the world goes to Hell.

(CLICK THE LINK TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE)

JaneBond007

Everyone has his own ideas, I know, but if we'd look at the whole website and see the divisiveness...it's pretty intense. It's not gotten to me, I'm just thinking. Can't stop it. I know what you mean, Shimmie, I'm behaving. But that website...:eek2:

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23428

REMOVING ANOTHER BRICK FROM THE WALL OF BIBLICAL MARRIAGE

“Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Genesis 2:24

Time was, the Betty Crocker brand was the very definition of family values. All their ads featured pretty, efficient women working in the kitchen, producing fabulous meals and desserts for their adoring husband and children. Well, times have changed and so has Betty. Betty is now a lesbian with a life partner making rainbow cakes for sodomite marriage ceremonies.

Betty Crocker has launched a website called ‘The Families Project‘ which attempts to make gay married couples appear normal. Heather’s two mommies bake cupcakes while the world goes to Hell.

(CLICK THE LINK TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE)

yodie... thanks. This is good to know. The gay agenda is working hard to 'normalize' a lifestyle that is destructive.

Betty Crocker cannot redeem them. No recipe is in her file, nor can it be created. Their redemption is in the Lord Jesus Christ and His love for them, freeing them from their lifestyle which is sin.

While their strategy is to bring themselves to the forefront, it's only a matter of time for it all to falter and the whole world will see it...

Praying for their redemption. :pray:

Shimmie

Staff member
Everyone has his own ideas, I know, but if we'd look at the whole website and see the divisiveness...it's pretty intense. It's not gotten to me, I'm just thinking. Can't stop it. I know what you mean, Shimmie, I'm behaving. But that website...:eek2:
It's definitely hardcore. satan would love to use their format to draw sympathy towards the gay mafia being exposed.

We're in a battle, contending for our Faith, this website are the hard hitters who will stand on the front line and expose where satan is hiding. I just don't want you or my other Catholic sisters here to feel hurt. None of it changes my heart for either of you.

As Christians, all of us are under 'attack' for our faith in some form or another; it comes with the territory. However, we will continue to stand and to maintain our faith.

yodie

Hi ladies. Just thought I'd share this info. You decide what you do with it. I don't know why, but I didn't expect this from Betty Crocker. Silly, right? lol. I guess these "things" will become less shocking because "these things" have to happen before Jesus returns.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies. Just thought I'd share this info. You decide what you do with it. I don't know why, but I didn't expect this from Betty Crocker. Silly, right? lol. I guess these "things" will become less shocking because "these things" have to happen before Jesus returns.

yodie... I thank you wholeheartedly for sharing this. God's Word says that He would not have us ignorant. We can go to Church and Bible studies all day long and that's wonderful, yet we still need to know what's going on in this world.

Regardless of the source (harsh or gentle) the truth is the truth when it's being exposed and it cannot be denied.

I guess Duncan Hines and jello pudding is next.... :look:

For you yodie

:grouphug2:

Please keep us enlightened; as darkness shall not prevail nor blind us.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, very well said. Thank you and amen.

yodie,

I would have never known had you not shared and posted this. I'm busy here and there, at times almost everywhere, so it seems.

Therefore, I would have not known this had you not posted. The same regarding the other issue you shared a few weeks ago. You are among God's most valued Ambassadors' for His Kingdom, bringing forth knowledge and light.

I think about the battles in the Bible (Old Testament). Had Moses not sent Joshua and Caleb to scout out the land of milk and honey, the wall of Jericho would still be standing and blocking... :yep:

Yodie, the article stated that this Betty Crocker campaign was another hit upon the walls of Marriage... however, guess who wins... we do. :yep:

Why? We have diligent messengers making us fully aware which lead us to prayer which tears the enemy's plans into shreds. :yep:

Keep us aware, Dear Yodie... Keep us aware.

:bighug:

Belle Du Jour

Re: Little Brayden: New Update July 15, 2014 -- Please see Post #27

Betty "came out" with this foolishness in 2013 and I have avoided "her" products ever since. SMH :nono:

LiftedUp

You know what, I need to know how to make fluffy pancakes from scratch. I keep buying Betty Crocker complete and adding milk, eggs and sometimes a little cinnamon. Welp, no more.

I used making cakes from scratch as my edge, I will be adding pancakes to that list soon :)