My hair LOVES protein!

humblebyHIM

PS:BSL 2016
My hair is FINALLY starting to reach APL. YEAH! it has taken me years to learn what my hair needed. I used water and megatek daily. I DC with honey, milk & olive oil weekly. I wear my hair in plaits under full lace wigs.

I will continue to PS until my plaits are BSL. Currently, my plaits are SL. I am retaining lengths by wearing plaits instead of cornrows. Plaits allow me to moisturize and seal to length of my hair.

southerncitygirl

Yeppers Komaza Protein Strengthener (if you need a refferal code & discount here's mine: T4ZJUSF2) is awesome. I use it 1-2 times a month and a little goes a long way. Its easy to distribute and use because its creamy.

Here's the ingredients:

Distilled water, aloe vera, behentrimonium methosulfate, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, jojoba protein, wheat protein, gluconolactone and sodium benzoate (natural preservative).

It blows aphogee 2 step outta the water and your hair is soft but strong at the same time. My curls are more defined plus I have less frizz:yep: I follow it up with a conditioner of my choosing usually one by aubreys and rinse.