how many times have you BC'd or transitioned to natural??

alove15

Twice. The first, around 2009, was an unintentional transition.Just stopped relaxing and started wearing braids. This time around I BC'd.

AyannaDivine

Twice.

I Started transioning in early 2007, and big chopped 1yr later. Somewhere down the line I ended up relaxing my hair, but it only lasted a month or two,and then I shaved my head bald and started all over.

BranwenRosewood

This will be my third (and hopefully last) time transitioning.

The first time was in 2009 pre-HHJ. I got my last relaxer in August of that year and I can't really remember when I cut the last of the relaxed ends off but I think it was mid-2011.

I relaxed again in Jan 2013 and had a huge setback due to bleaching and dyeing multiple times in 2012. I transitioned for 9 months and BC'd to 3 inches in Sept 2013 after almost having a breakdown due to a detangling NIGHTMARE.

I relaxed again (lol) in Feb of this year and I'm planning to transition for possibly 2 years. I don't plan to cut anything until my natural hair is at SL. I was going to stay relaxed for at least 2 years this time but my hair doesn't seem to be able to handle a relaxer. I'm having crazy breakage that I don't want to be bothered with trying to fix and more SSK's than I had when natural. The only reason I relaxed this time was because I can't handle short natural hair so I'll probably stay natural this time since I'll have more length when I finally cut the relaxed ends off.