Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ayurvedic herbs really strengthen this head. That APB ayurvedic mud mask did a job. I think instead of incorporating them frequently (like in my dcs, prepoos, etc.) I'm going to keep them for my henna sessions.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I got a 4oz jar of this on a Swap. Imma get an 8oz Jar V-Day Sale (based on your reviews). I have still not tried it yet.

This No-Low Buy will force me to stay in my Stash. #winning.:up:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So the Tukka DC was meh...I used it on a small section and while it didn't wow me, it did make my hair soft. Glad I only paid $6 for it though.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I gave/swapped most of that out. I think I still have x1-x2 jars left?:eek:

I thought I had x1 but think I found another one hiding in my Stash.:ohwell:

I went in hard on those joints because they were 6 bucks. (remember):nono:

It's not bad, but I still say out of all the Chocolates I like PBN and Bekura's better.:yep:

Even BRB's Chocolate was 'better' IMO.:look:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
So the Tukka DC was meh...I used it on a small section and while it didn't wow me, it did make my hair soft. Glad I only paid $6 for it though.

I didnt think I would like it, but I think it worked ok because it had protein in it. The only other chocolate DC I was ever successful with was SD Mocha Silk.

As you said, it didn't wow me, but my hair was soft and remained soft all week. I would pay full price for it either, but I won't feel bad using up these jars either.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
What you doing? :look:

I am under the dryer with Cathy Howse - getting ready to Steam with Sarenzo Pumpkin. Also burning a Cucumber & Mint Tart.

I still wish I coulda' gotten that Pumpkin B1G1 50%. That was such a good deal and it's a really great product.:angry2:

OT: My J.Monique shipped. I hope she made the change I asked for. Imma be good & salty if she didn't. *sucks teef*

I washed yesterday. Still upset that NG Madder Root and Shea gave me good results. I might get a backup. Waiting for Renee to message me back.

Hopefully Sarenzo has another hair sale next month. Hopefully that have a great sale next month, even though I don't need nann from them AND my closet smells like wax tarts on steroids.

I'm guessing JuMo never called or emailed you back?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I didnt think I would like it, but I think it worked ok because it had protein in it. The only other chocolate DC I was ever successful with was SD Mocha Silk.

As you said, it didn't wow me, but my hair was soft and remained soft all week. I would pay full price for it either, but I won't feel bad using up these jars either.
@Saludable84
Yep. This was a good one too.:love:

Agreed. Tukka was a decent DC'er. Wouldn't pay full-price. But it was okay.:yep:

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@IDareT'sHair :hugxplode::lachen:
I got you until my dryer stops in 40 minutes. Then I'm off and sinking into a hot tub with a Sarenzo bath bomb in it for a while :D

Hair is doing nice. Still trying to get on track (had a little bit of roughness this past wash day). But it is well on its way to happy again.

Forever and always loving MHC Sophia's Hair Grease. Twists are shiny and springy :2inlove:

Just transferred my APB Ayurvedic Hair Mist to a different spray bottle (the original wasn't working for some reason). Planning to use that moisturize with this week.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Going to try the Cedarwood & Chamomile bath truffle. Hoping I like it.
If I do, might have to email them to bring the natural ones back one sale so I can stock up :look:
@rileypak
And you know they will.:grin:

I asked them to bring back a Hair Product @shawnyblazes had mentioned Bamboo & African Wild Honey or something like that and they said they wouldn't be bringing it back.:mad: