Pinky Promise Conference 2014

Divine.

Who will be attending this year? I'm so thankful Heather opened up registration again! I purchased my ticket immediately after she reopened it.

I can't wait until July! :grin:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
http://pinkypromiseconference.com/

Pinky Promise is a promise to honor God with your body and your life. To refuse to give your body to anyone that hasn’t paid the price for you called marriage. It’s a promise to stay pure before God in EVERY single way.

It’s a promise that says, I won’t test the boundaries in my relationship to see how far I can push it sexually–but instead–I want God to have my heart.

It’s a promise to God that you will honor your marriage convenant. It’s saying that I promise not to step outside of my marriage, cheat on my spouse and that I’ll work through every issue.

To join the network of women and learn more about Pinky Promise, click here.

• Powerful Nightly Sessions!
  • Special Guest Performance by: Jackie Hill!
  • Budget Shopping, Natural Hair, & Health Seminars!
  • Single’s and Marriage breakout sessions!
  • Goodies from multiple vendors!
  • Zumba Fitness!
  • Clothing Swap!
  • Men’s Panel!
  • Quiet Time!

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
I registered when registration first opened and my PP group will be attending but now I'm not sure if I can go because of a work conference I have to attend around the same time. I'm still hopeful that I will be able to do both.

Divine.

I registered when registration first opened and my PP group will be attending but now I'm not sure if I can go because of a work conference I have to attend around the same time. I'm still hopeful that I will be able to do both.

The same thing happened to me last year. I hope you're able to make it though! I would love to meet some of my LCHF sisters.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you @Shimmie! I always assume people know what Pinky Promise is :lol:

You're more than welcome Precious Divine. I know the challenges of posting from our cell phones; it's not easy typing and posting from other websites.

Divine.

Couldn't make it this year. How was it?

It was soooo AWESOME! The Holy Spirit was in that place. I was sad I had to leave :nono:

Some of the topics this year:
A Beautiful Presentation (Singles Session) by Cornelius Lindsey
Main takeaway: As a single woman, if you're not spending time with God, where are you spending it? To be God's disciple, you must be disciplined. This means having self control and spending intentional time before God.

He made an amazing parallel between women being a helpmeet to man and the Holy Spirit being a helpmeet to man! (Genesis 2:18)

No Apologies by Cornelius Lindsey
Main takeaway: We must be unapologetic in our fervor for God. We must be unashamed of God's truth. This means being bold in our walk with God. (Romans 1:16)

Runaway Bride by Heather Lindsey
Main takeaway: Focus was on Ezekiel 16. Our commitment to God is like a marriage, and he is our groom. As things get difficult and temptation ensues, the bride runs further and further away from her groom. But God remains faithful to his bride. It saddens God to see his bride runway from him. God wants to have his first love back.

This ended with a marriage ceremony to God. I am so proud to say that I have recommitted myself to God. I am completely souled out for Christ :love: I bought a ring and everything so it's official :lol: I want to be reminded that God is the center of everything and I can't live without him.

Registration is open for 2015 and I am going! If you couldn't make it this year, I encourage you to register for next year.

Last edited:

Divine.

Not sure if I'm allowed to share this but you can get $10 off using the code pinkypromise2015 :)

Shimmie

Staff member
Not sure if I'm allowed to share this but you can get $10 off using the code pinkypromise2015 :)

Divine. Thank you for sharing the savings with us. It is perfectly okay, it is a wonderful blessing. :up:

Last edited: