USE UP YOUR STASH CHALLENGE 2014: Session 2

faithVA

My stash is really at a nice size now. I want to try some new conditioners. I need a really good sale :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

Finished APB's Ayurvedic Oils in Cotton Candy and Blueberry. I have two bottles left that I just received yesterday.

I also finished SSI Tahitian Vanilla Leave In. I have one bottle left.

My braids will come out next week. Excited to be able to finally use up some stuff.

My sister's last chemo is 7/29. Super excited! I told her not to buy a thing for her hair when it starts growing back in a couple of months :lol:.

Last edited:

ImanAdero

I actually feel like I'm making a little bit of progress! I've been using my leave in mix for my hair underneath this weave... And I'm doing a lot better than I thought. I'll finish it by the end of August!

I also think I am going to throw away some products unless I find anyone who uses them on this board. Otherwise I'll toss them I have no use for them and have absolutely no plans of using them. One is the suave conditioner that I had planned to start co-washing with, but I REALLY hate the way it feels (even on the weave!). So that's gotta go. Same with the balancing moisturizer that you get with the ApHogee 2 Step.

curlyTisME

How do you like this? Is it a repurchase? And do you use it to cowash? I've been thinking of buying in August.

Love it! Definitely a repurchase when I clear up some more conditioners. I used it to precowash I guess you could say. I apply to dry hair, seal with olive oil, them rinse with cool water an hour or so later. I'd say it's worth a chance. I usually find it for less than $5!

faithVA

Washing tonight and used the devacurl one. Making a dent but I still have about three or four washes left. Not sure if it will be done by the end of July. Using up the NG Herbal conditioner too fast. Going to need another sale.

oneastrocurlie

Used up SM Purification Masque. Don't have another. Going to try to use some of these other misc conditioners to pre-wash detangle with.

greenandchic

I normally don't do this but I am throwing out my Shea Moisture Extra-Moisture Detangler. Its one of the worst products I've ever used (and I like Shea Moisture!)

JazzyOleBabe

I have made a small dent in my stash. I have used up SSI Avoc Cond, SSI Honey Rinse, Darcy's Herbal Leave In Rinse, Darcy's Sweet cocoa balm. Gave away 1 item - Bask Java Bean and Honey Hair Balm.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I used up my Annabelle’s Perfect Blend White Chocolate Mousse Hair Mask. It was ok. Whether I repurchase depends on how I feel about my silk dreams chocolate DC, though I already like the purabody one better than the APB as I recall.

ImanAdero

I keep hearing about these Anabelle Products...

I swear this board is full of temptation! Lol

Still haven't bought anything since the Shea Moisture Scalp Elixer.

And I've used up some stuff! So things are coming up.

randi415

These are the products I want to finish in the next 30 days.

SM black soap conditioner
DB SCBSC
AIA gel
QB amla & olive

I chose these because I have less than 50% left and I just want to finish some stuff lol tired of looking at them.

nmartin20

NG Chamomile & Burdock condition-good stuff!!! I think I have enough for more washes. I used up Obia's Twist Butter-repurchase. I'm working on their custard and their moist curl which I should finish up by the middle of next month. I'm almost finish with Shescentit's Herbal Marshmallow (sample size).

Happy Dance!!!

faithVA

11 more days. I may be able to use up some stuff in that time. Focusing on the NO herbal hair conditioner and the deva curl one.

I am going to put the Giovanni Nutrafix and a shampoo back in my stash.

ImanAdero

11 more days. I may be able to use up some stuff in that time. Focusing on the NO herbal hair conditioner and the deva curl one. I am going to put the Giovanni Nutrafix and a shampoo back in my stash.

11 days?! Dass sit?!

Okay so I'm going to concentrate on using that Organix! I gotta FINISH

faithVA

[USER=43391 said:
ImanAdero[/USER];20359237]11 days?! Dass sit?!

Okay so I'm going to concentrate on using that Organix! I gotta FINISH

Just until the end of the month, not the end of the challenge. Sorry. I should have clarified. This phase of the challenge goes through August 31st so you have more time.

ImanAdero

Alright... Bought 2 bottles of Tresemme Naturals Conditioner.

I plan to cowash the hell out of my hair in August/September.

I kinda want to protective style too... But I'll think of that when I get there.

So plus 2 to the stash. Won't buy anything for August and focus on using up shampoos/shampoo bars (because I'm gonna be a workout machine!h

Ann0804

I'm co washing twice weekly, but haven't used anything up yet. I'm at the 50% or less product left mark for a few items so hopefully I'll be freeing up more space in my home.

I purchased 2- 100 packs of plastic caps. I had a $10 off $20 coupon and could not think of anything else I needed.

curlyTisME

Finished up some Aussie moist, finally! It was large bottle. Need to get through my HE HH then I'll decide which cheap cowash I like best. Tresemme is better than Aussie moist to me when sealed in with olive oil which is how I cowash. Next, Tresemme vs. HH!

faithVA

I'm co washing twice weekly, but haven't used anything up yet. I'm at the 50% or less product left mark for a few items so hopefully I'll be freeing up more space in my home.

I purchased 2- 100 packs of plastic caps. I had a $10 off $20 coupon and could not think of anything else I needed.

I have one of those coupons. I hope they still sell the metallic type conditioning caps. I want a few of those. I may also get another pack of croc clips since I have broken most of them.

missdi30

I finished up a couple of products. I finished Curl Rehab, Camille Rose Whipped Gel, and QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee. I gave away my Afroveda Totally Twisted.

NaturallyATLPCH

Finished up my liter of Giovanni Triple Treat Tea Tree Conditioner. I have one more liter.

I will be cowashing/oil rinsing mid week from now on to get rid of some of my conditioners and oils.

curlyTisME

Used some castor oil to seal my deep conditioner last night. I'm almost done with the bottle. Probably have one application then I'll be off to finish up my JBCO. When these are gone in going back to grapeseed and avocado oils for a while.

curlyTisME

Used up a VO5 strawberries and creme moisture milks too. One more bottle to go with one application left! Moving along great!