September 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Gifted to me
Mission Condition Monoi Hemp Conditioner
Mission Condition Peppermint Patty Conditioner

I really want these to just be average :lol:

@rileypak

Nice Gift!:grin:

Lemme know about this one. I looked at it when you sent me that link the other day.

I don't remember that one being listed before? Perhaps it was, and I skipped over it because of the Monoi.

It sounds really good (ingredients-wise), but I hate the smell of Gardenia.

Looked good tho'.

I bet it is nice.:blush: I'm still surprised about the Red Roobis & Rose.

That one was kinda 'above average'*sorry*:lol: of my 'expectations' because truthfully, I wasn't expecting 'much',

After she screwed up my order and sent me something I didn't even order.:rolleyes:

xu93texas

I've been on a shopping spree this week. I purchased a bottle of Hairfinity and Bee Mine Juicy Moisturizing Daily Spritz.

xu93texas

Strong Roots Red Pimento oil
Keravada Super Ego Oil Ayurvedic blend
Sample pack of ORS Nourishing conditioner

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

ikandi87

Half Wig: Outre Tammy

divachyk How is her texture? Is she still kinky? This was my go to wig pre hhj. I was unknowingly stretching relaxers and this matched perfectly....for about 3 or 4 wigs. I put my sister and cousin on to her then Tammy went J.lo on me. Every one since then has been too silky for my taste.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk How is her texture? Is she still kinky? This was my go to wig pre hhj. I was unknowingly stretching relaxers and this matched perfectly....for about 3 or 4 wigs. I put my sister and cousin on to her then Tammy went J.lo on me. Every one since then has been too silky for my taste.

It is ikandi87....here's the pic I posted in the wig thread.

Attachments

• Divachyk.jpg
    Divachyk.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 67

Angelbean

Nioxin scalp therapy conditioner and BedHead urban antidotes conditioner both on clearance for $5.00 & $3.50 winning!!

cutenss

HE Naked Natural Cleansing Conditioner (repeat purchase)

ORS Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion (just one bottle, repeat purchase)

AgeinATL

Took advantage of the BASK Labor Day sale. I was DANGEROUSLY low on Vanilla Whiskey so I got two jars. Will probably get a couple more during BF.

Also got the new Shea Moisture Manuka Honey shampoo based on Tasia's recommendation. I am so excited to try it on Friday. The AIA cleansing pudding no longer works for me, so I am back on the hunt for a staple shampoo.