Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
This is a great thread. I'll be peeking in but I get soooo mad when I see a red X instead of a picture and I want to oooh and aahhh at the pics like everyone else.:grin: Why is that anyway?? I'm sure it's my work PC blocking stuff cuz I can see everything at home.

Anyway, I'll probably be relaxing next week at 9 wks and I can't wait. I'll come back and post pics too.

kandiekj100

I will certainly be lurking in this thread. I know I am natural (who rarely straitens my hair), but I still love seeing a head of healthly freshly relaxed hair. Looking lovely ladies.

charmtreese

11 weeks post.

Relaxer day

Well...it kind of looks the same. But, here's my contribution. lol

Great contribution! Your hair looks so lush and pretty...I always stare at your siggie! :lick:

Bnster

If everything goes as plan, I will be relaxing this weekend. If so I will take b4 and after pics and post. If I don't have time, I will be relaxing at 4 months post in a couple of weeks. I am going away next weekend for a few days, it would be nice to have my hair looking fly for then. No 6 months post this time for me. :sad:

jahzyira

Beautiful Hair ladies!!!:drool::drool::drool: Im on month 8 of a one year stretch..... My sis is begging me to relax for her birthday,:rolleyes: so I may do a touchup the end of august. This will be my "placeholder". :grin:

sunnieb

Wow! I came in here to bump this thread, but ya'll holdin' it down for me!

Still on page 1! Kewl!!

Nat1984

Relaxer day today, here's some pics! Making progress but not as much as I'd like...

Attachments

• photo(10).JPG
    photo(10).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 319
  • photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 310
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 284

Sanity

Cosmetologist
Mische- I am jealous of your length!! lol
-Thank you! When I got rid of the long layers (Bsl) my ends looked so much better!! length is not that serious to me... It will grow back.. My challenge for myself is to see how long I can keep them in decent condition!!...

Nix08- "I will in 3 months!!" - I have to get to your hair siggy "Beautiful hair!!"

Mische

Thanks @Sanity!

I come bearing crappy pictures. I'm going to try to get someone to take a better shot for me tomorrow.

No, this is not a before shot! :look: I do the half and half method and get nervous about overlapping onto the other side.

This was my first and last 15 week stretch. My ends feel thinner to me.

JFK

Thanks @Sanity!

I come bearing crappy pictures. I'm going to try to get someone to take a better shot for me tomorrow.

No, this is not a before shot! :look: I do the half and half method and get nervous about overlapping onto the other side.

This was my first and last 15 week stretch. My ends feel thinner to me.

.....LMBO!

Nat1984

Nix08 - Thank you! Is it wrong that the only treat I want to give myself is trying out my new Aubrey Organics conditioner?! I've become a total product junkie! :lol:

Mische - Thank you!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
subbing! Not sure how many weeks post I am. Gotta go do the math. Keep the pics coming, ladies! Beautiful!

ETA: I'll be 16 wks post on Tuesday. 'tis all.

Last edited:

Rossy2010

Nice thread OP. Im 7 weeks post as of tommorow but i will def. Post after my relaxer. I will try to go for 15-16 weeks this time.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Just relaxed this morning at 9wks post. Nothing spectacular but I'm happy that I can now comb through my hair freely :grin:

2 Days Before Relaxer - 9wks post

After relaxer:

And no, I ain't chopping off those few strands creeping past the others...yet!! :lol:

Attachments

• Before Relaxer 8-11-11.jpg
    Before Relaxer 8-11-11.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,359
  • Before Relaxer 8-11-11a.jpg
    Before Relaxer 8-11-11a.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,346
  • After Relaxer 8-13-11.jpg
    After Relaxer 8-13-11.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,345
  • After Relaxer 8-13-11a.jpg
    After Relaxer 8-13-11a.jpg