MSM BENEFITS!!!

What are your results with MSM?

• Total voters

Avyn

Msm made my new growth courser. I went from 4a/b to 4dd

Sent from my SCH-R915 using SCH-R915

Aggie

I have never in my life worn fake eye lashes but I was asked 2 days ago if I was wearing them. I also noticed that my eye brows are coming in thicker as well which I have been praying for. I am happy with MSM and will be taking them for a long time to come. It has taken care of my joint pains in my wrists and back as well.

My new growth is also very soft and looser than usual - no complaints from me there either. I just cut my hair off and will be watching the growth speed and thickness very closely moving forward. For sure I have noticed less shed hairs than usual and I really needed this side benefit.

My skin is flawless, nails are much stronger, even my 2 big toe nails that had trauma breakage for years have mended completely since I started taking the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and msm. This supplement has been nothing short of amazing. I love it!

The Girl

I have never in my life worn fake eye lashes but I was asked 2 days ago if I was wearing them. I also noticed that my eye brows are coming in thicker as well which I have been praying for. I am happy with MSM and will be taking them for a long time to come. It has taken care of my joint pains in my wrists and back as well.

My new growth is also very soft and looser than usual - no complaints from me there either. I just cut my hair off and will be watching the growth speed and thickness very closely moving forward. For sure I have noticed less shed hairs than usual and I really needed this side benefit.

My skin is flawless, nails are much stronger, even my 2 big toe nails that had trauma breakage for years have mended completely since I started taking the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and msm. This supplement has been nothing short of amazing. I love it!
Get it Girl! Have you had your lady friend/foe yet? Not being a Debby Downer AT ALL, but I know some of the ladies here had very 'different' TOMs while on MSM. It sounds like your combo may combat that though! I love a happy ending!

Aggie

Get it Girl! Have you had your lady friend/foe yet? Not being a Debby Downer AT ALL, but I know some of the ladies here had very 'different' TOMs while on MSM. It sounds like your combo may combat that though! I love a happy ending!

You know it's interesting that you would ask this question because I have noticed a variation in the frequency of my TOM. It's sometimes early and it's sometimes late. I just start to prepare for it from day 24 since that seems to be the earliest it will come. I don't mind it too much right now but it is still a downer somewhat:ohwell:.

Fenaxa

I took MSM religiously for a month and a half, did get a very small increase in growth but I had to stop because I didn't get a period at all. It's short to begin with (3 days) so to not get one at all was a big turn off. I like knowing when I'll get it and with MSM, that's just not happening lol..
Upside is, my nails got longer much faster. Not stronger at all but grew very quickly.

Ari8

The first time I used it, my new growth came in very silky and smooth. And this was at a time when I had ceased DC'ing or moisturizing my hair, and my diet was horrible.

I've taken it subsequently three times and never saw results, but I couldn't stick with it long enough because it was aggravating a tooth infection.

I'll try it again someday.

ETA: I did get fuller breasts (second attempt) and a lighter period.

Last edited:

naija24

Do you guys recommend the powder or the tablets?

I don't care so much about the hair benefits, but fuller, bigger boobs? HELLZ YEAH!

soonergirl

soonergirl Hi! I noticed that MSM is not creatived the same..What brand are you taking?

Happy Hair Growing!

Jarrows powder

I love msm and will always take it just noticed a little fluffiness....it could be the collagen powder i take too on the other hand....

Last edited:

Lexsmarie

I wish I can take MSM daily but it makes me go to the bathroom every time! I guess my body can't handle it.

deedoswell

I've taken it on and off for about a year now. It made my ng hair courser also, BUT, it has helped tremendously with my joints, skin, heel pain, so I will not stop taking it. I did notice whenever I stop and then start back again, I experience a little bloating but then it goes away after about a month. I would like to try the powder but not sure if I would take it faithfully as I would a pill???

sweetome1

How do you take the powder?

I take powder too and I measure out about a teaspoon and mix it (dissolve it all) in a tablespoon of water and take it in a shot glass. Very quick and easy and the bitter taste doesn't linger.

Also to make sure I take it faithfully I put an alarm on my phone during a time when I know I'll be home everyday and that has been working for me as a reminder.

Last edited:

Nonie

[USER=380627]naija24[/USER];18444895 said:
Do you guys recommend the powder or the tablets?

I don't care so much about the hair benefits, but fuller, bigger boobs? HELLZ YEAH!

I didn't know about this side-effect. Thank God I am not taking it. Yikes!

Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to make boobs bigger.

Lita

Jarrows powder

I love msm and will always take it just noticed a little fluffiness....it could be the collagen powder i take too on the other hand....

soonergirl Hi! I think it's the collagen,if you take the recommended dose..I take marine collagen only 1 a day,when I take 2,I get heavier..Not in a good way..

*Jarrows,I took before as well,in powder & it made me feel full all the time/bloated..Didn't like that..

*I like Tri-Medica,take it in powder,no bloated,nice energy,no hair shed..

*Swansons,powder,was ok,but I felt heavy & tired..But mix it with your favorite scalp spritz,is amazing..Works well mixed in your skin products too...

All of them,gave/give great skin/stronger hair..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

soonergirl

Lita, thanks girly!! I am almost done with Jarrow so cool, out it goes... I will try the tri-medica.. I am taking meiji collagen powder and before that I was taking Neocell Collagen....skin benefits galore...the meiji has hyaluronic acid in it as a boost...

lorr1e1

4C (natural) currently relaxed (Mizani)
Is this the same MSM I use for joint problems as its an anti-inflammatory product

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
I bought (and took) this and silica today. I hope this works. If it will help my foot (broke a bone) heal, that would be great. I know joints are not the same as bones but surely it must help a bit.