Natural to texlax/texturized.

C

cieramichele

Can you post before and after pictures?

ETA: No texlaxing here. Just curious. :look:

Last edited by a moderator:

healthyhair2

Can you post before and after pictures?

Just texturized again last night. I couldn't wait 3 weeks too many tangles!! I will probably go a little straighter in August. These pics show where I started last year.

Attachments

• hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 29
  • hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 24
  • rhea3.jpg
    rhea3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 23

tatiana

you just became a natural. can you at least wait six months.
Your natural hair doesn't met your expectations? If so that is natural. Natural hair is 2 to 3 times kinkier than expected at least IMO

healthyhair2

The first 2 pics are from last night. The 3rd one is from April '07 I think--no texturizer there. My hair is Au Naturalle . Good luck with whatever you decide.

C

cieramichele

you just became a natural. can you at least wait six months.
Your natural hair doesn't met your expectations? If so that is natural. Natural hair is 2 to 3 times kinkier than expected at least IMO

Oh yeah Im definitely waiting a while to see how my hair does. Even then, i will try more steam treatments or that shingling thing. Besides, I still have some relaxed tips I need to get rid of. i know...I should have done that by now ;/

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cieramichele

Just texturized again last night. I couldn't wait 3 weeks too many tangles!! I will probably go a little straighter in August. These pics show where I started last year.

Groovy. I see the difference