Shea Moisture B1G1 at CVS

RUBY

Thanks KCcurly..........but chile, I 'clare I ain' recover from the last BOGO. I got so much Shea Moisture in the stash, you'd swear I was either the manufacturer, the distributor, or a bss owner<-------:lachen:. My po self control having self will be sitting this one out.

I'm the same, I've so much Shea Moisture from the last sale that I have no room for any more and I can't justify getting any more as I haven't even tried them all yet.

The life of a PJ is hard.

RUBY

I was able to get the jbco serum, leave in, masque and shampoo in DC. But most stores only had 1 of the masque or jar leave in except one store in Va that had multiple masques and the tall bottle of leave-in. I am made that that prices are so high at cvs. I am going to save my receipts until the Walgreens sale

I noticed that too during the last BOGO sale at CVS that there weren't many products on the shelf, its like they were rationing them, with only one or two of each product and there was never the full range, like they would be just the two or three like just two bottles of shampoo, one leave in and one serum. Why is that?

JaneBond007

Really? I was there last week and their Shea Moisture was 12.99 each. :perplexed Walgreens was a lot cheaper. Will check them out again before Wednesday.

Oh, if they are rationing them, we could ask for a raincheck. I noticed they didn't have but 3 products of each one on the shelf. 2 years ago, my daughter bought an entire case of the Shea Moisture C E S from Target online for 40.00 and we still have 3 jars left.

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Definitely ask for a rain check. I know a lot of people buy up the products when there's a sale like this. I went Monday and there were a ton of products but the shelves were scarce when I went last night.

The last time Walgreens had a good sale on SM, they also had a $1 off coupon they were passing out. So maybe they will have that again.

FemmeFatale

Don't feel greedy! Don't forget at cvs you can get rain checks that are good for a month (I think) if they are sold out.

I went last night and found out that they do carry the jbco collection. It was in the ethnic hair care aisle (thanks FemmeFatale ). I also saw the Black Soap collection near the specialty hair products like rogaine.

View attachment 277521

You're welcome KCcurly

Your hair is beautiful and so lush :love:

Leeda.the.Paladin

image-3412746812.jpg

Finally made it to Target. After the cartwheel and $10 coupon, I paid 21 dollars and some change for these. It was around 38 dollars before. I also got 2 Shea Moisture coupons for $5

Leeda.the.Paladin

What do you mean? It remembers your coupons from diff. sources until you apply it to your purchase? In-store or online only? I've never heard of cartwheel app.

The cartwheel app offers you a lot of percent off offers ( kind of like coupons) that you can choose to add to your cartwheel account. You have a certain amount of slots or offers you can add. There's a barcode associated with your account, you can print it out or let the cashier scan the app on a smart phone.

So you can "stack" the savings on the same item, meaning you can use multiple coupons on the same item. For example, let's say I want to buy some soap that costs 10.00. I have an cartwheel offer for 10% off the soap and I have a target coupon for $1 off the soap. I can buy 1 soap and use both cartwheel and the coupon on that ONE soap. So, I will pay 8 dollars for that one soap because 1.00 came off with cartwheel and then 1.00 came off with the coupon.
JaneBond007 does that make sense?

natural2008

I was driving and saw a CVS 18-wheeler driving in slow traffic. I thought about hijacking the big rig of all the Shea moisture products for y'all but have too much to do to today to be sitting in jail, lol.

FemmeFatale

I was driving and saw a CVS 18-wheeler driving in slow traffic. I thought about hijacking the big rig of all the Shea moisture products for y'all but have too much to do to today to be sitting in jail, lol.

:rofl: I hollered!!!

I'm still on the hunt for the hair mask and serum.

Went to Target and picked up the Manuka Honey Hair Masque.

niknakmac

I'm a hoarder.... I ordered the shea butter sheamoisture mask and leave in conditioner online w cvs. There is a coupon code for 30% off coupon code that works with the b1g1.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Ok ladies this is my latest haul from target. I'm mad at myself because I forgot to use my cartwheel and that would've been about $1.20 additional off. Anyway, I ended up spending 14.49 on this stuff.

image-552202382.jpg

And the hello hydration has samples of body wash attached. I had coupons for all of these, in addition to the $10 target coupon.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Bumping! Last day for this sale, but don't forget you can get a RAIN CHECK at CVS if they don't have the products you're looking for.

With a rain check, you can come back a month afterwards after the sale is over to get this deal.

FemmeFatale

Bumping! Last day for this sale, but don't forget you can get a RAIN CHECK at CVS if they don't have the products you're looking for. With a rain check, you can come back a month afterwards after the sale is over to get this deal.

KCcurly

I called a CVS and a guy claimed to have found the mask and was holding it for me, when I got there it was the regular raw shea butter mask which I hate. He apologized profusely after he realized the mistake.

I was so mad and just exhausted from the scavenger hunt that I said f the sale and went to a BSS in the next town over and paid $13.99 for the hair mask. I still want the serum but I just don't have it in me anymore to hunt. I'm sick of calling, the bloody hold music, the clerks who can't read, the driving around and burning gas, I can't deal anymore!

On another note, I washed and DC and I love this line!

Attachments

• image-2706876336.jpg
    image-2706876336.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 43