Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Lilmama1011

Third inversion done with warm grape seed oil on my scalp probably for 7 minutes inverting while massaging. Stupid phone timer. I was listening to a video and I was like dang this 4 minutes seems longer than yesterday. And I looked and it was on 32 minutes and 52 seconds. I seriously set it on 4 minutes and 15 seconds to switch back to the video and,pour the,oil in my hands smh

Lilmama1011

I'm seriously not enjoying this. It just makes My hair look wild and causes tangles I try to take out while inverting causing minor breakage. I better get results. This is a long week!

Lilmama1011

Fourth inversion complete with warm grapeseed oil on the scalp massaged in my scalp for four minutes while inverting. My hair was standing up and the oil killed my curls. Come on just three more days

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

5th inversion completed with me massaging warm grapeseed seed oil on my scalp for four minutes, I just did my hair yesterday and when I stood up, I had to make out the mess and finger back the curls

PureSilver

sheanu, that's great. I'm thinking I may do October and November in full. See you around Chica. I relax in December so I may not do an entire 31 days in December, i'll just do up to the day I relax and start over in January after a break.

Lilmama1011

Is anyone getting any noticeable progress from this?

Nope, I feel tingles but nothing. I think this is like my fourth month trying to make it work. At first I was here and there massaging, then I wasn't massaging nor putting warm oil and now I'm going all in for these 7 days and nothing. If I wake up with 1 inch after day 7 tomorrow, I'm going to be extremely happy, but I should see something by now! marta9227

Lilmama1011

7th inversion complete! I used the warm grapeseed. Oil on my scalp and massaged it in while inverting for 4 minutes. I see my curls are actually holding up with me moisturizing and sealing daily

Lilmama1011

Well I didn't get an inch. Have regular growth. Tingles for what? I will wait it out til the end of this month. But I'm done. I have attempt 4 or five times

Guinan

Re-Branding
Well I didn't get an inch. Have regular growth. Tingles for what? I will wait it out til the end of this month. But I'm done. I have attempt 4 or five times

Do u notice any thickness? The 1st couple of times that ive done this method, i didnt get any growth but i did get thickness