Nexxus Emergencee Discontinued?

Esq.2B

The old formula was changed. It's now a silver bottle with black writing, not that bottle contained in the link you posted. Where did you hear it was discontinued.

Esq.2B

What is "it" that you're referring to, that says it's on sale?

ETA: I see the link. That's the old formula. It was discontinued a long time ago.

JJamiah

Oh WHEW!!!!!! I have the newer bottles I guess same size. I was going to stock up on lots from walgreens, Thanks for letting me know

JJamiah

The link that I sent is an Ebay sale that stated that it was discontinuted and hard to find I thought that was Nexxus Emergencee all together My bad. It would have been nice to put Original Forumla.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The link that I sent is an Ebay sale that stated that it was discontinuted and hard to find I thought that was Nexxus Emergencee all together My bad. It would have been nice to put Original Forumla.

Girl......I was gettin' all Nervous.:blush:

This is one of my Staples. Has been for Years.

I have 2 in my stash and 1 that's opened & almost gone.:ohwell:

I didn't want to have to go into Stockpile Mode.:spinning:

*goes off to look*:look:

ronie

Girl......I was gettin' all Nervous.:blush:

This is one of my Staples. Has been for Years.

I have 2 in my stash and 1 that's opened & almost gone.:ohwell:

I didn't want to have to go into Stockpile Mode.:spinning:

*goes off to look*:look:

IDareT'sHair
Don't know what's going on, but I can't find it anywhere lately. I usually order from Walgreens. Amazon only has 1 seller with the product, and it is listed for 33$ for the 3.3 oz bottle. I have 2 in stock, but I ordered 2 more just in case. Every other place say: out of stock. It s scary. I feel bad that I sold one of my bottle last year in order to reduce my stash.

cutenss

Just posted this in the other thread. My Big Lots has this for $3.50. I guess I will go buy the last of them. They had 4. I hid one, just in case :look:

BTW it is in a gold box. The item looks like a serum, kinda orange, I think. I do not know if that is the old or new formula.