Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

nmartin20

Doing a prepoo with Shescentit's Coconut Sorbet and SM Purification Masque. I'm loving my first impression of this combination.

nmartin20

Prepooed with SM Purification Masque and Shescentit's Coconut Sorbet (during On the Run Tour). Forgot to wash my hair (cray, cray). Overnight deep conditioned with LACE Brahmi Root Hair Masque (this stuff is super, super thick.. provides great slip, light scent. I was able to detangle after washing this easily). Oiled my scalp with Hairveda's Almond Glaze...styled with LACE's Silky Aloe Curl Pudding and More Moisture Cream). Placed my hair in several medium twists. Great second use of LACE products!!

ronie

Took down my full head sew in after 2 days ( Friday morning to Sunday evening). My edges were on fire. I kept it that long only because I had places to go, and no back up plans for my hair. There is damage, but not too much. I am mad at myself, but then again I didn't feel how tight it was until the whole thing was done. Lesson learned.
So back to the routine
Moisturized with APB Ayurvedic cream and braided with MHC buttery soy creme.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) on top of my DC'er to Steam with.

After my Hair Dries, probably KV's Coffee Oil or ED JBCO.

xu93texas

I used Bee Mine Juicy Daily Spritz, APB Honey Almond Moisturizing lotion, and APB Hibiscus, Fenugreek oil.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

ronie

Washed last night and I used:
Pura Dor Argan oil in my prepoo mix ( APB Ayurvedic mask and curl junkie repair me)
SD WGBC as my leave in
Marie Dean whipped shea nilotica butter (forgot how much I loved this baby)

Kindheart

[I m using Shea Moisture souffle as moisturizer ,it leaves some white bits in my hair but other than that its very moisturzing and gives a nice soft curl definition .