Best deep conditioners for relaxed heads

xcuzememiss

Honestly i truly havent found anything worth spending my money on. Something that truly deep conditions. Keracare Humecto was ok for a while but everythinh has some type of mineral oil. Ladies chime in and let me know what has worked for you!

yvette

I use Shescentit's deep conditioner. I don't know which is better, that or her Fortifying Hair Mask. Both are great products and work well on my relaxed hair (13 weeks since last relaxer) and new growth.

ceebee3

I love motions moisture plus. I used it relaxed and natural. It's cheap and it makes my hair feel good. A lot of people don't like it because it also has mineral oil.

I've also just started using the ORS conditioner and I really like that one too.

jamaraa

For protein try Aphogee Treatment For Damaged Hair (the one that gets hard on your head) or Motions CPR.....for Moisture, try a Mizani (Hydrofuse or Moisturefuse). Motions' has some decent products for the cheaper end (works well for both relaxed and naturals) and Mizani on the high end (ditto). If you want REALLY high end, look at Goldwell conditioners.

If you want a Dominican deep condish, try Miss Key's 10 en 1.

wannabelong

I have a few:
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask (brown jar)
Pantene Time Renewal Replenishing Mask (white jar)
Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment
Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise

yardgirl

My favourite so far: ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner right after Aphogee 2 Minute or just by itself

jamaraa

FYI...the name of the Aphogee stuff chaged (I have the old bottle) but the formula is exactly the same. Tho it's call ed Two Step, I only ever used it as one step. Works fine.
Here's what it looks like and where the reviews are.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Protein-hair-Treatment/APHOGE4,default,pd.html

You can get this in 4oz.

ellehair

I like Elasta QP DPR and the infamous Alter Ego Garlic condish.. But I have a few others on my list that I want to try..

Silicone mix is slowly moving up the list, lol

beana

I'm pushing silk elements megasilk moisturizing conditioner everywhere i can!!! its really a great DC and it works wonders, plus its on sale at sallys for 7.99

ellehair

Thats already on my List Beana.. BS stores around my way dont sell it though.. I would have to order it, thats the only reason I dont have it yet..

Have to do a store locate for Sally's

twinkletoes17

For protein I use UBH Deep Conditioner or Nexxus Emergencee. Both are hard proteins and I use one or the other either once a week or once every other week followed by a deep moisturizing conditioner. The moisturizing conditioners in my rotation are Keracare Humecto (tub), Nexxus Humectress, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, and Hairveda Sitrinillah :p

spelmanlocks

I tried Victoria's Secret So Sexy conditioner for damaged hair this weekend and I was pleasantly suprised. I only purchased it for the smell everyone on here raved about, but my hair really likes this conditioner. I also like the ORS conditioner. Both conditioners are really thick.

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
I like Silk Elements Intensive Moisturizing treatment, and Aphogee 2-min Reconstructor, Joico K-Pak, and L'Occitane Hair Masks.

lana

I used Keracare Humecto with heat on my hair this past weekend (and well everytime I wash my hair I deep condition or try to) and it was awesome! I consider it a deep conditioner and the directions say it can be used with heat. I love how soft and tangle free my hair was after using it.

Thank you whoever said that they need to stop using pretrolium based products on their hair to avoid tangles on wash day. I did stop and no tangles on wash day for my 4a/b texlaxed hair. Miracle! Just a miracle! :yep:

bedazzled

When I first tried Keracare Humecto I loved how soft it made my hair feel wet but when it dried it was ROUGH. I'm still convinced there is a better conditioner out there that will tame my hair + ng. This lady I know who is very into hair care always told me that you will know if you have a good DC, when all you have to do is wash & DC and your hair will be moisturized, smooth & will not be puffy, frizzy & etc. and that I should not have to put in 20,000 + products afterwards to tame it. So.. I am still convinced there is a better conditioner out there. I just wanted to share my story like a loser + add that I am going to try Kenra MC since there are so many reviews raving about it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right Now, I'm Lovin':lick::

L'anza Kukui Nut, L'anza Moi Moi & L'anza Manuska Mud & Honey
AG Fast Food Intense Moisture
Keratase Oleo Relax
AG WC & GPB
Alter Ego Garlic
SheScentIt Banana Brulee & Fortifying Mask
Afroveda Ashlii
Joico Moisture Recovery, Intense Hydrator etc..
Redken Butter Treat

Too Many to Name:yep:

bbdgirl

When I first tried Keracare Humecto I loved how soft it made my hair feel wet but when it dried it was ROUGH. I'm still convinced there is a better conditioner out there that will tame my hair + ng. This lady I know who is very into hair care always told me that you will know if you have a good DC, when all you have to do is wash & DC and your hair will be moisturized, smooth & will not be puffy, frizzy & etc. and that I should not have to put in 20,000 + products afterwards to tame it. So.. I am still convinced there is a better conditioner out there. I just wanted to share my story like a loser + add that I am going to try Kenra MC since there are so many reviews raving about it.
\

Well if that si true then try Organix Nourishing Coconut milk instant repair treatment -it's a protein DC
I mixed this with Suave Humecto, as the moisturizing conditioner
Afterwards my hair felt strong moisturized and well behaved. I didnt have to go over board with leave-ins.

If you don;t mind dimethicone, try these out.
Pantene R&N
Pantene Restoratives DC
Also try Garnier Strength and repair DC

amwcah

ORS Replenishing Conditioner is a SUPER detangler as well. You may have to turn around in the shower to make sure your hair isn't in the tub(true testimonial from my sister).

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner and CON conditioners work well for me also.

jdbe

I use Aubrey Organics GPB for a protein conditoner on dry hair and rotate Kenra and Elucene as moisturizing conditioners!

envybeauty

Don't laugh .... :look:

I mix silicon mix with 1/2 cup cooking oil and a splash of protein conditioner.

Deep condition with heat for 20 minutes. Rinse. Rollerset.

My hair is so soft. Only when I do this can I go without moisturizing my hair in between poos. Oil is great to add to your conditioner. When you rinse, the conditioner will rinse away and leave behind the right amount of oil that your hair needs. I find olive oil to be too light for my hair needs.

I **HIGHLY** recommend when your hair is dry or if you want to more moisture during the winter months.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right Now, I'm Lovin':lick::

L'anza Kukui Nut, L'anza Moi Moi & L'anza Manuska Mud & Honey
AG Fast Food Intense Moisture
Keratase Oleo Relax
AG WC & GPB
Alter Ego Garlic
SheScentIt Banana Brulee & Fortifying Mask
Afroveda Ashlii
Joico Moisture Recovery, Intense Hydrator etc..
Redken Butter Treat

Too Many to Name:yep:

I have Added some other products to Stash City (but haven't tried them out yet) with the exception of one (which was very good by the way):look:

Here they Are:

*Alterna Hemp Hydrate (very good)
Alterna Caviar Intense Moisture
Alterna White Truffle
Alterna White Truffle Exlir
Philip B Nourishing Treatment
Philip B Lightweight Conditioner
Alaparf Seduction Mask
Alaparf Diamante Brillante
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask* Had for a while

Personally, I Prefer and Gravitate Towards anything that says: Intensive, Penetrating, Deep Conditioning, Masques/Masks, Hair Paste, Nourishing, Hydrating, Conditioning Treatment etc....:lick:

Those are the Conditioners that Attract Me.:yep:

Smiley79

I recommend CB Smoothe Triple Silk conditioner....it's quite an underrated line of products but it is extremely good and gets the job done. Not found at BSS stores, you can check out Irby's Beauty Supplies online to see/order CB Smoothe products. hth.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I use organic DC's. I have three staples and no more.

Shescentit Banana Brulee & Fortifying Masque.
Hairveda Strinillah.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment
KeraCare
Alter Ego Garlic Con