Different Types of Fasting and Praying By Pastor Jentezen Franklin

star

:wave: Hi star :grouphug2:

Miss you... Love and hugs to you and the happiest of this Holy Holiday Season.

And you I miss so, so much but so thankful God is still using you to bless these great women of God. I have got to get in with your prayer line. I have been doing the other line GirlsfriendPray but I will definietely be moving you prayer line into my schedule. Love so much and miss us terribly.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
And you I miss so, so much but so thankful God is still using you to bless these great women of God. I have got to get in with your prayer line. I have been doing the other line GirlsfriendPray but I will definietely be moving you prayer line into my schedule. Love so much and miss us terribly.

Having you with us on the prayer line will be a wonderful and beautiful gift from God's heart. Hope to 'see' you there soon. :blowkiss:

star

I hope everyone journey no what it was during this fast was rewarding. God bless!! and continue different fast and pray sessions throughout the year.

LiftedUp

I fast on Thursdays from 6am to 12pm and I must say I get a lot of clarity during that time.

stephluv

Going to purchase Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast and the book...I had read a bit of it last night and I loved the few pages I read....since I am starting my 2nd Daniel fast soon I think this will be a great asset to use

sweetvi

Just forwarded this to a friend! She is a new christian and needed help on fasting. Thank God this is a Siggie!

star

This thread is unbelievable you always look at when want to do a fast and prayer. It is up to 100,000 WOW!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
This thread is unbelievable you always look at when want to do a fast and prayer. It is up to 100,000 WOW!!!

:wave: star :love3: Love you, miss you. Thank you for always keeping us on point with fasting and prayer.

You are a true blessing and forever standing upon God's Word and His Word is forever 'standing' and backing you. :yep:

gn1g

I just came off a 10 day fast in which I was fasting with and for my united way adopted sister a godly husband. She met a man immediately after the fast.

I sent her a 3 sentence email saying to her to slow down and to guard her heart cause sometimes the devil will send a counterfeit. She said I am not focused on anything but being happy no negativity you will not rain on my parade etc. I just read what she said and later on the more I thought about it I am offended. (i know what the bible says about offenses but still I am human)
Fasting and praying for you a godly husband was my idea! several times a year I hear her tell me how lonely she is and how she feels when other people talk about their kids, boyfriends, husbands so lonely until she cries.

the next day I realized it is a trick of the enemy and begin to lift her up sooooo high before the Lord in prayer.

Do you find that the devil is waiting to attack you right after a fast?

star

The enemy does try to do things like that for he tried it with with Jesus after his fast but be of good cheer for Jesus said I have overcome the world. God loves us so much that He is NOT going to let the devil steal all we worked for and prayed to be destroyed easily. Fasting and Prayer is one greatest weapon of our warfare that the enemy cannot touch.

Last edited:

gn1g

I have so much going on, I figure I must be up for a huge blessing.

I would like need to do the Esther fast, I've done it twice in my life and to me it works the best and the fastest. 3 days with not a single morsel of food, yet it is so worth it. I just need to get my mind set.

Shimmie

Staff member

I would like need to do the Esther fast, I've done it twice in my life and to me it works the best and the fastest. 3 days with not a single morsel of food, yet it is so worth it. I just need to get my mind set.

Whatever is going on, I touch and agree that God's favour is upon you, during and after your fast, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Make sure that you stay hydrated. :drink: Add some pure lemon juice to your water each day to keep your body from becoming too acidic.

Take care... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Keep fasting and praying ladies!!!!!

star... Amen. It's a new Season with even more reason to be in prayer and fasting unto the Lord.

God bless you, surrounding you in love and protection and keep you in all that fills your heart.

:bighug:

stephluv

gn1g I'm interested in details on this particular fast and maybe if I'm able and ready I can join you....also not to be nosy but thank you or praying and fasting with your sister about a mate...I know I would love it if someone joined me on something like that

Keep fasting and praying ladies!!!!!

star I'm doing a modified Daniels fast for this whole mth so just this one liner was motivation

star... Amen. It's a new Season with even more reason to be in prayer and fasting unto the Lord.

:bighug:

Shimmie yes definitely in a new season and I am honored and grateful for the way he is healing and opening me up for his WORD daily....this time everything feels different and sometimes I have ended up in tears during my private prayers just from my joy and being grateful in seeking him I'm just humbled in my weakness and I'm letting sooooo many things go for God to handle without my control

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I need a little help as well as encouragement. This is my second day on a full fast. I've only had water to drink. I'm experiencing hunger pains and I'm finding it hard to focus. I'm trying my best to incorporate more prayer into these next few days, but I'm not sure where to start. There's so much that I need clarity on.

Last edited:

star

This is National or even Global fast very powerful ladies to join in starting January 3, 2016 for 21 days.

alex114

I am doing a 5 day complete fast, so I'll be eating again on Monday. This thread is such a blessing!

ETA: change absolute to complete- I forgot that absolute = no water either!

alex114

It was a pivotal moment in my walk with Christ. I've been much happier and more consistent in my prayer life since then, and I feel much more listened to and supported by the Lord, now that all of that baggage in between us (in my mind, maybe) has been thrown out of the window.

Thank you! @star