Different Types of Fasting and Praying By Pastor Jentezen Franklin

Zeal

I will be participating in this fast in January 2010. Lord willing.

I reaaaaaaallllly need to hear from God. I really do. In every/all aspects of my life.

star

I will be participating in this fast in January 2010. Lord willing.

I reaaaaaaallllly need to hear from God. I really do. In every/all aspects of my life.

I already ladies and others we are all geared UP for great, great things.

star

God is so, so good and thanks to all on their wonderful spiritual journey.

AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
I'm not sure whether someone alrady posted this, but I found this verse interesting to say the least:

Isaiah 58:6

"Isn't this the fast that I have chosen: to release the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thanks, Star! I was looking for this thread.. DH and I talked about doing this fast as well; we've signed up...

Are you doing this fast again?

paradise79

thanks for that precious and informative post, star. I'm weaning my baby, glory be to the Lord, in a month (he will be past 6 months) so I look forward joining you ladies at that time, if there is still someone on it.

star

thanks for that precious and informative post, star. I'm weaning my baby, glory be to the Lord, in a month (he will be past 6 months) so I look forward joining you ladies at that time, if there is still someone on it.

Your welcome and just God lead you. We are going to go back to our montly fasting and praying team again.

star

Thank you, mods for making this a sticky! :yep:

God bless~

I was thinking the same thing I know it was a Sticky before but they had to do some shifting but I am glad it is back in this section. So I want to say thank you too.