HARD CORE WEN USERS ALERT...ALERT...QVC ALERT...

MzRhonda

Lawd Jezus january noir I just ordered the gallon Fig on 6 month easy pay...I'm gonna get my teenage daughter started on this. I :heart: Wen. I could not resist that is an incredible deal.

kellistarr

The Re-Moist? OMG. I apply it all over and leave it on overnight under a conditioning cap. My hair is like silk after it's rinsed out and styled. It's very expensive I know, but I love it.[/QUOTE]

I'm co-signing on the above! Yes, the Re-Moist is big time expensive, but it is great. Chaz suggests topping off your cleanser with some of the re-moist. Makes for the ultimate conditioned hair.

ImaBoss

I'm watching QVC now, about this WEN, I love to watch the transformations, The black girl hair looks soo bouncy and healthy....Im impressed...So ladies what is the best cleansing conditioner to get? and are you guys using ALL the WEN products?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You WEN-HEADS Got Me Looking at the Spritz, the Oil & the Re-Moist.:look:

Lemme Stay Up Outta this Thread!:rolleyes:

I have the Fig, Sweet Almond and the Pomegrante to try out. I'm Done.:blush:

KPH

House Head
Fig is the best but I wanted to try that new one that sold out a minute ago. Fig is the most moisturizing. I suggest clarifying before using it.

Toy

I'm watching QVC now, about this WEN, I love to watch the transformations, The black girl hair looks soo bouncy and healthy....Im impressed...So ladies what is the best cleansing conditioner to get? and are you guys using ALL the WEN products?

ImaBoss,I only use the Wen Fig cleansing Conditioner thats the Best one for my hair.

carolb21

Is this really a good deal? If you order from Chaz it is $37 a month with shipping, first order has free shipping, so a gallon would be $141 and that includes 4 of the 4 oz re-moist and another product. I could not figure out how to change from the Mint to Fig but this may not be an option. Financially this seems to be a better deal or am I looking at this wrong? Please help......:perplexed

Shadiyah

Is this really a good deal? If you order from Chaz it is $37 a month with shipping, first order has free shipping, so a gallon would be $141 and that includes 4 of the 4 oz re-moist and another product. I could not figure out how to change from the Mint to Fig but this may not be an option. Financially this seems to be a better deal or am I looking at this wrong? Please help......:perplexed

From what I see on their website they have 16oz for $29.95 and it takes 8 16oz per gallon so it would cost you $239.60 so you really have to see how much the extra items they are sending you cost per item to see if you are paying for everything they are sending you. They will get you with the extra gifts.

JJamiah

You WEN-HEADS Got Me Looking at the Spritz, the Oil & the Re-Moist.:look:

Lemme Stay Up Outta this Thread!:rolleyes:

I have the Fig, Sweet Almond and the Pomegrante to try out. I'm Done.:blush:

IDareT'sHair Cough Cough cough ehem "WEN FIG OIL IS AWESOME" cough cough "GET SOME" cough "You'll be soft, silky and sleek without the oily feel"

:D

soonergirl

clarified my hair and used the wen fig day before yesterday... my hair is still soft today.. I was waiting for the straw feel after I took it out of the pony tail...and..uh, no!! My hair was still soft. And this was slept on hair girls!!! I likey!!

P.S I am 4a relaxed MBL, and I used 4 pumps and it was too much.. I will use 2 pumps next time and see if thats enough.. How many pumps are you ladies using..Plus I used some as a leave in too...

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
clarified my hair and used the wen fig day before yesterday... my hair is still soft today.. I was waiting for the straw feel after I took it out of the pony tail...and..uh, no!! My hair was still soft. And this was slept on hair girls!!! I likey!!

P.S I am 4a relaxed MBL, and I used 4 pumps and it was too much.. I will use 2 pumps next time and see if thats enough.. How many pumps are you ladies using..Plus I used some as a leave in too...
soonergirl I use the amount indicated in the instructions.
I use way more pumps then 2 or 4! :lol:

kellistarr

I may try the Spritz soon. And Imma 'think' on those Oils. They're only 4 ounces.:perplexed

Doesn't sound like a lot, but the oil is very light, yet concentrated. You won't be use a lot of this oil. It is different in that, it doesn't leave the oily residue, but is an oil that absorbs quickly, leaves your hair shiny and not feeling dry and hard. Smells great.