Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

NorthernCalGal

Relaxed my hair today after a 5 month stretch. Stylist cut about an inch, more than I wanted. But at least I'll start off the challenge with good ends. I'm only 1/2 way through my first bottle, but look forward to seeing what a full 2 months on the vitamins will do.

Attachments

• image-1327742107.jpg
    image-1327742107.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 49

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Relaxed my hair today after a 5 month stretch. Stylist cut about an inch, more than I wanted. But at least I'll start off the challenge with good ends. I'm only 1/2 way through my first bottle, but look forward to seeing what a full 2 months on the vitamins will do.

Your hair looks amazing

NorthernCalGal

Took my pills today...any discount codes? I want to order 4 month supply Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I keep checking their FB page for a discount code. As of this morning, they said no discounts. But said to keep checking. Will let you know if I see a code. I'm waiting to order till the last minute hoping for a discount.

lovestarr

I forgot to take my pills for the first time last night. Since I take them at night I fell asleep. But I have a hairfinity alarm set now to keep me in check.

toaster

So I have hair on my hairline and eyebrows where I never had hair before. I also have a thickening mustache. Going to get threaded this weekend.

Gr8ness83

So I have hair on my hairline and eyebrows where I never had hair before. I also have a thickening mustache. Going to get threaded this weekend.

I also have hair on my hairline and eyebrows now that have not been there before. I have not gotten my eyeborws done since November (gross I know) I am trying to reshape my brows, I want them thicker...The hair on my lip has grown more and I used to only have 1 hair that would randomly grow on my chin, now I have several. The hair on my forearms, under my arms as well as other areas is growing like a weed. I don't mind it, there are worse things that could happen...lol

AmiJay

I've been taking my pills religulously. I ordered another 2 bottles on Sunday so I won't have to stop taking them when this bottle runs out. My goal is APL by June so we'll see if I'm able to get there.

TLC1020

Good luck ladies, :woohoo2:

My bottles were shipped on Monday Jan 27th, I won't officially join the Challenge but I will take my pills and monitor my progress. I got box braids 2 weeks ago so I don't have a starting picture. I am also taking Biotin 5000mcg and B-Complex. Can't wait to start taking them. :woot:

Gr8ness83

Good luck ladies, :woohoo2:

My bottles were shipped on Monday Jan 27th, I won't officially join the Challenge but I will take my pills and monitor my progress. I got box braids 2 weeks ago so I don't have a starting picture. I am also taking Biotin 5000mcg and B-Complex. Can't wait to start taking them. :woot:

It's not too late to take a starting pic, it's only 2 weeks worth I growth and having tha pic is better than not having any.... I hope you have success with the vitamins...