Vote for me and my hair...

Keen

I voited. I didn't get any confirmation after I clicked vote. I assume it went through.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I voted... several times... LOL They better count, too! You and your hair are so cute!

nappystorm

Thanks, ladies. So far, I've jumped from 77 to 40 out of 540 so your votes are counting!! I'm feeling fancy :lol:

darlingdiva

I just voted for you! I gave you a five!!!

I love your hair, btw!!!

How long is the contest? How long can we vote for you? Are we allowed to vote multiple times a day?

nappystorm

^^^Thanks, hon. The contest ends September 8th. I think you can vote more than once.

If any of you other ladies decide to enter, feel free to post your lanks in one of my threads. And can somebody tell me what's with all the booty entries :lol:

DaiseeDay

^^^Thanks, hon. The contest ends September 8th. I think you can vote more than once.

If any of you other ladies decide to enter, feel free to post your lanks in one of my threads. And can somebody tell me what's with all the booty entries :lol:

Bahaha I don't even know :lol:

I gave you a 5 of course and I love your hair. I do think you can vote more than once. Just FYI: you're allowed more than one entry too, to be considered it just has to have more than 50 votes though.

Here's my link, I just posted it, so it's pending, but it should be working soon: http://b.dim.ly/?e=10558
Please vote for me too :)