Tried Black Cumin Seed Oil?

makeupvixen

I just moisturized with Black Cumin Seed Oil and Seal with a Avocado Oil and Coconut oil blend. Then I put my plastic cap on. Did some house work and came back to untwist my hair.

When putting it on I was disappointed and thought that this oil was dry and light and my hair wouldn't really like it. After the baggy (about 2 hours later) I untwisted my hair and my hiar was gorgeous! It wasn't greasy like the castor oil or any shea oil I use, but it looked shinny and healthy all the way through. I sprayed on some water and I was out the door to the park to play with my son and take pictures on my hair. http://public.fotki.com/makeupvixen/hair-transformation/transitiong-part-2/ The Black Cumin Seed Oil treatment is the one with the yellow flow in my hair and yellow shirt on.

Has anyone else tried it? What are the benefits? Any long time benefits from long term users of Black Cumin Seed Oil? Thinking about adding it to my oil bottle of mixed oils.

magviv

I just moisturized with Black Cumin Seed Oil and Seal with a Avocado Oil and Coconut oil blend. Then I put my plastic cap on. Did some house work and came back to untwist my hair.

When putting it on I was disappointed and thought that this oil was dry and light and my hair wouldn't really like it. After the baggy (about 2 hours later) I untwisted my hair and my hiar was gorgeous! It wasn't greasy like the castor oil or any shea oil I use, but it looked shinny and healthy all the way through. I sprayed on some water and I was out the door to the park to play with my son and take pictures on my hair. http://public.fotki.com/makeupvixen/hair-transformation/transitiong-part-2/ The Black Cumin Seed Oil treatment is the one with the yellow flow in my hair and yellow shirt on.

Has anyone else tried it? What are the benefits? Any long time benefits from long term users of Black Cumin Seed Oil? Thinking about adding it to my oil bottle of mixed oils.

MUV,
Where did you purchase your black sumin seed oil from?

morehairplease

MUV,

co-signing/bumping for response

Pompous Blue

MUV,

co-signing/bumping for response
I purchased mine from fromnaturewithlove.com during a 20% off sale. I add it to my DCs and mix it with unrefined shea butter for my skin.

I think there's a thread about using it with a combination of other oils to help fade stretch marks and other skin uses.
Baobab - Black Seed - Marula

I'm going to start taking it one of these days when I can incorporate it into a mixture of things I already ingest.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@nothidden
I used it today to help finger detangle as a Pre-Poo. (Wouldn't wear it out).:eek:

I also added a little bit in a Homemade Tingle Oil I've been making with: Tea Tree, Spearmint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
@nothidden
I used it today to help finger detangle as a Pre-Poo. (Wouldn't wear it out).:eek:

I also added a little bit in a Homemade Tingle Oil I've been making with: Tea Tree, Spearmint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus.
Lol...well I usually apply a a ton of oil for pre-poo. But if I part and just coat the scalp, I'm thinking the smell won't be as strong.