***My Bald Edges Are GROWING BACK (Pics Inside)***

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Thanks again for all the compliments, ladies. So far so good with the Bee Mine.

This is me right here too (bolded). You name it and I've tried it to no avail.

OP - I am SOLD and thank you for posting. I have the Beemineproducts website open in another window as I type.

Off to go order :look:

Yep, that was me too. In the past, I've tried things like Dr. Miracle's Nape and Temple balm and Nioxin Follicle Booster, among other things. Nothing seemed to work for me. I just didn't see any progress, and when I don't see any progress at all, I tend to give up. But with this, I actually see progress.

Now I do want to reiterate that the Rogaine I was using from March until the first week of June did give me some progress, but I'm not using that anymore. I'm only using the Bee Mine right now, and I'm telling you, this stuff has really kicked my temple growth and thickness up a notch. I recently started using it all over because I'm so impressed with what it has done with my edges.

I really hope it works for everyone who tries it, because it's sure doing something for me.

Geminigirl

a complete turnaround indeed. i need to grow my edges back myself it seems like castor oil ain't working. I hope MTG does the trick.

CenteredGirl

Vary nice. It's a if your edges never were gone. Great perserverance. I have a baldspot there too so I'll check out Bemine. THanks and happy hair growing!