Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaiseeDay

Dang. This is why I mainly stick to my drugstore products... I'm scared of this kind of stuff happening.

Ummm @flyblackchick IDK about all of that. She should have at least had a PO Box. People get crazy about their money.

I'm laughing at how the comments get progressively worse though. It all started a week ago with the polite warning, then the random racist yesterday, and the stuff hit the fan today.

Last edited:

LunadeMiel

There are too many crazies out there for people to be posting her address. Caisha really needs to take care of this.

PPGbubbles

I'm sure you could have found a messier post than that one. :nono: Poor thang!

Anyways, I'm sure the mods have seen this thread and all the nonsense posted in here, but it's treading on thin ice w/ all of the side arguments and now youtube post coming from here.

not looking to be messy.... pointing out exactly what my post said. You were having fun up thread, then you got all serious....

lighten up :yep: if the mods aint trippin yet, neither should we......

LushLox

There are too many crazies out there for people to be posting her address. Caisha really needs to take care of this.

Indeed, what she's done is effed up, we all agree on that, but I don't want the girl to get hurt or her family intimidated.

Southernbella.

I don't even understand why people are arguing over the msg that was left on her page. To some it would have been more appropriate to send her a msg privately.... and to others a public msg was sufficient. Everybody has their own way of dealing issues such as these and that's fine. Nobody here is the bad guy and the anger is should not be misplaced. SF is the villain here.

What some need to realize is that while SF was/is a cool person, BOUNDLESS TRESSES is a business. And when people get screwed over by a business they rant about it and warn others about it PUBLICLY via online reviews, discussion forums, word of mouth etc.

When Karen's Body Beautiful tried to swindle a member here with that bogus package and wouldn't resolve the issue people went ballistic and called her out on FB page. Nobody here complained... So why should SF or her business be exempt from the same treatment?

SF was treated more than fairly. Attempts were made to deal with the issue privately and she chose to ignore them, so game on imo.

I agree. And folks can act brand new if they want, but they know good and darn well that if it was THEIR MOTHER who had her hard-earned money stolen, they would be thankful to anyone who attempted to contact the business owner. I highly doubt they'd be telling the person, "dang, that was kind of messy of you:nono:", especially when said owner had been posting happily all over the internet.

LittleLuxe

To be honest this thread doesn't need to go there nor does it need people who don't wish to be in involved or approve of whats happening to be coming in asking why people are still responding or why the thread hasn't been locked. (that only riles people up) While I can get the entertainment factor it really is no joke we got swindled (in terms of trust if not money) by one of our own.

I'd rather have the information flowing than a gif party.

Crysdon

Damn. People posted her address and all. I thought she lived in a house?

Maybe that's where their mail for BT related correspondence goes to. Probably a relative's apartment. Who knows what shadyness is going on with that address.

Isn't SF affiliated with the Nation of Islam? If so, this is just plain ole trifling and I'm sure Mr. Farrakhan would not approve.

AHeadOfCoils

not looking to be messy.... pointing out exactly what my post said. You were having fun up thread, then you got all serious....

lighten up :yep: if the mods aint trippin yet, neither should we......

That's my point. When they start tripping we won't know cuz the thread will be :padlock2:'d/sent up, but carry on y'all. Hopefully we won't have another 40+ page thread when/if another victim gets swindled by the SparklingFlame. It would be nice if people can search, see this thread and KNOW not to order from her. :lol:

MzPrince

That's the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw that address too. All up in NACA thread talking about she closed on her house in 3 mo. of going through the program when everyone else seemed to be having nothing but headaches. SMMFH:nono:

LushLox

That's the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw that address too. All up in NACA thread talking about she closed on her house in 3 mo. of going through the program when everyone else seemed to be having nothing but headaches. SMMFH:nono:

Someone is saying that it's not her current address...

nzeee

whoa; in 2 comments that YT poster was 'messier' than this 50pg thread ever was.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
OH, I got one!! We can call it the damn-now-I-won't-be-able-to-get-a-ponytail-with-a-puff-bigger-than-my-head-cuz-SparklessFlame-won't-sent-me-my-siht gate!! :rofl:
Sent from my Samsung Epic :)

reeko43

@gabulldawg, Girl, those YT comments make what you posted on FB look like a song of praises :perplexed

SF is inappropriate and from what has been presented, a thief. However, those comments on YT are just too much :nono::nono: A racial slur? Really?

danniegirl

thoes yt comment are so sad and this is how things get really out of hand.

i think everyone should allow the op to handle things at this point and i also think that yt post from irean5050 should be removed cause i traced that name right back to lhcf and im sure someone with more time to invest can start pulling her address and phone numbers also and she doesnt even have anything to do with the whole situation but if things get really out of hand it might come to the wrong persons door

Last edited:

Curly Luul

:perplexed Wow @ Youtube comments...... I actually don't know what to say about that......... and i'm usually not lost for words.............. that's serious :nono:

Lol @ youtubers comment directed to or for us ( LHCF Women) on SF main u tube page. :lachen:

2 words come to mind = Anger Management

Last edited:

naturalTAN

Maybe that's where their mail for BT related correspondence goes to. Probably a relative's apartment. Who knows what shadyness is going on with that address.

Isn't SF affiliated with the Nation of Islam? If so, this is just plain ole trifling and I'm sure Mr. Farrakhan would not approve.

:lachen: ......

Noir

I agree. And folks can act brand new if they want, but they know good and darn well that if it was THEIR MOTHER who had her hard-earned money stolen, they would be thankful to anyone who attempted to contact the business owner. I highly doubt they'd be telling the person, "dang, that was kind of messy of you:nono:", especially when said owner had been posting happily all over the internet.
Exactly. And I don't feel that GA's msg was malicious at all. She simply let SF know that people were upset about receiving product and that she need to deal with the issue instead of ignoring. It's not as if GA publicly insulted her or anything.

Now those YT on the other hand are just taking it too far. :ohwell:

OT: Great to see you back Southernbella. and your hair looks lovely!

Last edited:
thoes yt comment are so sad and this is how things get really out of hand.

i think everyone should allow the op to handle things at this point and i also think that yt post from irean5050 should be removed cause i traced that name right back to lhcf and im sure someone with more time to invest can start pulling her address and phone numbers also and she doesnt even have anything to do with the whole situation but if things get really out of hand it might come to the wrong persons door.

Hey there. That was me regarding that address posted not being current. You've got a point with what you said. :scratchch Unfortunately I can't erase the message.

I think I'll just share the info I have with the OP so she can proceed with her case. Cause if someone messages me on there and I give it to them, who knows where it'll pop up!

Okay

Hmmm.. How does that Zora chick know that we are "wowing" at the YT comments if she isnt a member here?

"I'M NOT APART OF LCHF AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT AREN'T APART OF THAT WEBSITE"

SVT

Hmmm.. How does that Zora chick know that we are "wowing" at the YT comments if she isnt a member here?

"I'M NOT APART OF LCHF AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT AREN'T APART OF THAT WEBSITE"

Because this board is PUBLIC.

Rainbow Dash

This has gone too far. People putting her address out there over some money. People can end up getting hurt or killed over this. It is not worth it. Sometimes you have to suffer a wrong and just move on.

DrC

^^^^Thats what happens when a person steals money from people.
They put themselves in the dangerous position of possibly getting hurt *shrug*

This has gone too far. People putting her address out there over some money. People can end up getting hurt or killed over this. It is not worth it. Sometimes you have to suffer a wrong and just move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.