Boundless Tresses order STILL unreceived

Status
Not open for further replies.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I agree with JFemme and Kittenz, but I'm still puzzled. Something really deep and consuming HAS to be happening with her not to at least privately email or contact the person or persons impacted with some information.

To be completely silent after all this time (knowing that she probably knows about the information and discontent spreading about her) isn't good especially when selling on a public forum like this. I mean, it's not like ducking a bill collector or something. Even then, you tell the bill collector when you plan to pay... (or in this case ship product or return the money). :yep:

She's literally the "face" of her business and everyone who has posted here for a while knows of her. She's like a sister to many and that makes it hard to understand. At least for me it is. :sad:

I really hope this situation gets resolved for all those involved and pray that when it does, understanding and perhaps forgiveness, is exercised all around.

BostonMaria

I love this gif LMAO

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
What can have your attention for almost 2 months, that you can't get your products out to paying customers but can still joke and chat on a forum?

JOI

Yep. Next plan of action.

Yep, I would file a claim against her and go to the police department, I don't give a care about No members when it comes to my money screw that. I don't know what's going on but sounds like this girl need to get it together and shut that website down before she ends up in jail.

Last edited:

kbragg

I hope everything is ok. I know she was dealing with some depression issues based on previous posts of hers. I was one of the first people to try her product and was considering purchasing the balm but now I may just figure out how to make my own:(

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
It's almost like she thought if she ignored the problem, it would go away... like some sort of defense mechanism...gives me the impression that she was scared to face you, OP, and the others. As if you could take people's money and hope they'd just forget about it :rolleyes:

Strange.

Platinum

This is messed up!:sad: I feel for the OP and others that are having problems receiving products. I've never purchased BT (although I thought about it). This isn't the first vendor that has done something like this. I understand that vendors have family issues and personal problems but damn! If you can't handle business, stop accepting people's money until those matters can be resolved. People don't want to pay for something, then have to chase the vendor down for product.

OP and others, I hope everything works out for you.

darlingdiva

wow! anyone know the ingredients listed on the bottle of the balm?

Castor and coconut oils, sulfur, peppermint essential oil.

I love the balm. I have two jars in my bathroom. This news is really distressing. I've never had a problem with my orders, but it's definitely not cool not to fulfill orders but casually chat online.

I'm sorry to everyone who has not received an order. I hope this matter is resolved ASAP!!!

naijamerican

I agree with JFemme and Kittenz, but I'm still puzzled. Something really deep and consuming HAS to be happening with her not to at least privately email or contact the person or persons impacted with some information.

To be completely silent after all this time (knowing that she probably knows about the information and discontent spreading about her) isn't good especially when selling on a public forum like this. I mean, it's not like ducking a bill collector or something. Even then, you tell the bill collector when you plan to pay... (or in this case ship product or return the money). :yep:

She's literally the "face" of her business and everyone who has posted here for a while knows of her. She's like a sister to many and that makes it hard to understand. At least for me it is. :sad:

I really hope this situation gets resolved for all those involved and pray that when it does, understanding and perhaps forgiveness, is exercised all around.

I really like this post and totally agree with it. :yep:

I feel badly for those whose money has been stolen. I just keep thinking, though, that something not good must be happening in her life. I remember her posting about issues surrounding depression and her marriage. It's not that I purposefully try to remember what people post about, but when the majority of one's posts pertain to struggles that a person is facing in her life, it does tend to stick with you. :ohwell: I am not trying to defend her actions because what was done was utterly disrespectful; I'm just speculating as to possible reasons.

I truly hope that everything is rectified. I hope that those of you who gave her your hard-earned money will receive your products, and I hope that whatever is going on in her life gets resolved. At this point, it would be more understandable that something is going on than for these actions to be rooted in sheer greed and negligence. :nono:

Your Cheeziness

BT-gate 2011 in full swing.

Hypothetically speaking to all of you who've lost money: If she came back and refunded your money and/or provided product, how would you feel?

Crysdon

I've never used this product before, but I did try MTG a few years ago and it worked but I hate the smell. I thought about ordering this BT mix a few months ago and I'm glad I saw this post before ordering.

Does anyone have the recipe to the oil mix that she was selling?

HappilyLiberal

I've never used this product before, but I did try MTG a few years ago and it worked but I hate the smell. I thought about ordering this BT mix a few months ago and I'm glad I saw this post before ordering.

Does anyone have the recipe to the oil mix that she was selling?

I don't know the ratios... but...

Coconut Oil
Olive Oil
Sublimed Sulfur

In the scented version she added an essential oil.

reeko43

I hope that if something is going on with her that she may think about leaving the business alone for awhile until she gets her life in order. That will be one less pressure she has to deal with. She should shut down her site and make good on existing orders though. I saw that Moptopmaven had some similar situations. This is a good lesson for those who run small businesses like this. You have to HAVE a contingency plain. There has to be at least one trusted individual who can step in and temporarily shut things down and communicate to customers until whatever crisis is resolved. After all, business is business.

Crysdon

I just received the recipe from someone, so I'll share...

2 teaspoons sulfur
4 oz jojoba oil
3 oz olive oil
4 oz coconut oil
10 drops essential oil (your choice)

Directions: Put sulfur in bottle first, then add oil. Shake well. Use like BT.

**All these ingredients can be found at amazon.com. However, www.americarx.com sells the sulfur powder for a cheaper price.**

cocosweet

I hope that if something is going on with her that she may think about leaving the business alone for awhile until she gets her life in order. That will be one less pressure she has to deal with. She should shut down her site and make good on existing orders though. I saw that Moptopmaven had some similar situations. This is a good lesson for those who run small businesses like this. You have to HAVE a contingency plain. There has to be at least one trusted individual who can step in and temporarily shut things down and communicate to customers until whatever crisis is resolved. After all, business is business.
This is spot on. Me and dh were just having this conversation last night. Yes, I filled him in on BTGate :look:. I was saying that there are two ways to run a business:
1. Run it like a real business with a mission statement and standards of ethics.

2. Run it like a hobby that makes money. Sole Proprietors can easily fall into this trap if they aren't careful. People who run their business like profitable hobbies tend not to have a back up plan in place so when personal situations come up, the business suffers or stalls altogether.

cocosweet

2 teaspoons sulfur
4 oz jojoba oil
3 oz olive oil
4 oz coconut oil

**All these ingredients can be found at amazon.com. However, www.americarx.com sells the sulfur powder for a cheaper price.**

Crysdon,

Do you mind if I post this recipe in For Colored Girls...thread?

Southern Belle

Good for you! Hope others will get theirs as well. Did she offer any explanation?

I think she filed a claim through paypal like I did. If the vendor ignores paypal, paypal will normally just go ahead and settle the claim and give you back your money.

natura87

2 teaspoons sulfur
4 oz jojoba oil
3 oz olive oil
4 oz coconut oil

Thats all? :lachen::lachen:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

2 teaspoons sulfur
4 oz jojoba oil
3 oz olive oil
4 oz coconut oil

this is roughly the recipe I used except I used JBCO instead of olive oil AND I added perfume oil to mask the smell. My mix smells pretty darn nice.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I hope everything is ok. I know she was dealing with some depression issues based on previous posts of hers. I was one of the first people to try her product and was considering purchasing the balm but now I may just figure out how to make my own:(

In my fotki i have a recipe on how to make a sulfur mix. I used it for a long time and got good results from it. It's really easy too...a bunch of us exchanged this info back then so ppl have tweaked it but it's basically the same. Just sayin.... :look:

ETA: y'all beat me to it lol. But yeah it's a simple recipe...

Last edited:

MizzBrown

To be honest, there are only a couple of vendors on this board who hold a customer service level above 95%. There's been a piss poor customer service thread on nearly all the popular vendors here.

We just cant seem to get it right. Why is this? I like homemade, natural products but I find myself scoping the exchange forum to buy it off yall rather than from the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.