October 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Babygrowth

Eden Bodyworks coconut shea hair oil
Garnier Fructis Fall fight conditioner (I put my foot in my mouth with this one) to try with fenugreek as Lita suggested.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Their products are made for thick hair but be careful because their products are also hard. Like protein hard. If it has amino acids, you should be ok though. I used the conditioner once and I loved it.

Yeah I noticed that I do have to up the moisture when using their products. I have medium/thick strands for the most part.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

kupenda

Am I just late, or have yall seen the new Lottabody products? I picked up their foam wrap and custard gelee to use on tomorrows perm rod curls. Its supposed to be good for keeping twistouts more defined and less frizzy. We shall see...

Also got a new bonnet and silver conditioning cap. Lookin like jiffy pop under the hair dryer

EnExitStageLeft

Saludable84

Its was literally the worlds perfect poo.

Sulfate Free
Ceramides (Artifcial....the best kind)
Carboxylic Acid

and the list goes on. But sadly, its discontinued so its pretty difficult to find :(. But Im sure its floating around NY.

myspice

Organix coconut milk anti breakage serum (love this for my DD's natural hair but not my relaxed hair)
Organix tea tree mint protein conditioner (love this!)

NaturallyATLPCH

Lol Whimsy!

Well back in the day when I dyed my hair using box dyes, I would use a 40 developer to get it lighter. 20s usually come in the box. But for your blonde to come out the way it did, maybe they put a higher developer in the box now or the developers in the boxes are better now.

Either way, I'm doing the same thing you did: using it straight out the box because that's the exact color blonde I want.

Napp

Ms. Nobody

I finally got my Novex haul. I reallly love their product line. I think i will be using the entire line for 2015. These products work so well for my hair.

Toy

J monique‘s Naturals

Hibiscus & Broccoli deep conditioner
Mango Tango hair butter
Hair butter cream

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Inahsi Naturals (never heard of them until today...will see how it goes)
Aloe & Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner & Detangler

Last edited:

atlien11

Forgot to add:

I may experiment with my blender this weekend. I have the My Honey Child Olive You deep conditioner. I am thinking about adding some Raw Unprocessed Honey and a bit of Avocado oil. Blend it up and apply with a heat cap/soft bonnet dryer.

meka72

From J Monique Naturals:

Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask
Hibiscus & Broccoli Deep Conditioner
Irish Moss & Cocoa Deep Conditioner

Toy

Sally's

3 32oz bottles of Scurl
1 8oz bottle of Scurl
Motions Moisture plus conditioner(clearance)
Motions Anti Breakage Hair Lotion(clearance)
Dark & Lovely Relaxer(regular)
Biotera Long and healthy Deep Conditioner(clearance)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Sally's

3 32oz bottles of Scurl
1 8oz bottle of Scurl
Motions Moisture plus conditioner(clearance)
Motions Anti Breakage Hair Lotion(clearance)
Dark & Lovely Relaxer(regular)
Biotera Long and healthy Deep Conditioner(clearance)

Toy

How are you using the Scurl? I notice that you buy liters of it every couple of months. I want my hair to be as long as yours in the AVI :look: Spill the beans!

oneastrocurlie

J. Monique Naturals
Bentonite and Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask
Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash

I closed the browser tab a couple days ago but went back and saw she was still having a sale so..... Yeah lol