L'Oreal bought Carol's Daughter

lux10023

well the company was struggling bad....i dont know what other options she had...i honestly wonder what the heck happened----i know for many they didn't like the products but they did have some good products as well in the mix....

thinking all she had to do was go back into the lab and tweak the formulations and etc
but maybe the damage had been done--it's really hard running a business trust i know...but somewhere something was mismanaged--she had major celeb backing and deals across the board with retailers/hsn..

what the heck happened.

Misseyl

well the company was struggling bad....i dont know what other options she had...i honestly wonder what the heck happened----i know for many they didn't like the products but they did have some good products as well in the mix....

thinking all she had to do was go back into the lab and tweak the formulations and etc
but maybe the damage had been done--it's really hard running a business trust i know...but somewhere something was mismanaged--she had major celeb backing and deals across the board with retailers/hsn..

what the heck happened.

Funny you should say that, I hate her products. I don't care who owns it, I won't be revisiting any of her products anytime soon.