Best moisturizing deep conditioner?

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm is THEE best DC in the world!! I've been using it for several months now and I swear I cannot get myself to use anything else. I just renewed my Sally Beauty Supply membership and got a free bottle if Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Conditioner, I think I want to try it out. I also want to try that Darcy's DC that's so popular on in this thread. The Darcy's Daily leave-in conditioner is my staple so I don't doubt it

Jewell

Best Ive used are:

Redken All Soft Conditioner
Nexxus Humectress
ORS Replenishing Pak
Silk Elements Mega Silk Conditioner
Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner and Balm
Matrix Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm
Bain de Terre Coconut & Papaya Ultra Hydrating Balm

ronie

Nothing beats Joico moisture recovery balm in my book. I have to me the dryest "coarsest" head of hair. I only need to use it for 10 minutes with or without heat, and my hair comes out smooth and silky. The only dc after rinsing i don't follow with a leave in conditioner. I just seal and style. Too bad i am on an all natural regimen now. But i have about 4 of the 8 oz tubes calling my name:grin:. If i don't find that HG natural DC by june, i will gladly go right back to it.

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

aubreys condtioners jay, gbp, hsr, and i haven't used wc or island naturals in a while. all of their condtioners have been good to me :)

GeorginaSparks

ok i just got
AO GPB
AO white camellia
AO honeysuckle rose

i had GPB for the longest time(got it when i was previously natural) and didnt like it. i hope it works this time.