How long until you see results with MSM

HotCoCoGurl130

I have been using the capsule form for about a month and I cant tell but I just got some in a powder form that is 100% msm. How long did it take you ladies to see results using good quality msm?

ChasingBliss

Id say about a month. You should be seeing something soon. Softer new growth, new baby hairs around your hair line maybe. These were some of my experiences, as far as my hair was concerned.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I guess it depends. I started taking MSM about 10 days ago and my newgrowth is very soft but we will see as time goes on!

[/ QUOTE ]

What brand are you taking?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I started off take Trimedica brand liquid but I switch to the Trimedica powder form. It is less expensive and there are more grams of msm in the powder form.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Thanks! That wouldn't happen to be one of the brand with the optiMSM label would it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lignisul which is the Optimism sister. The msm is 99.9 percent pure. I also did the test to make sure and it passed with flying colors.

Britt

so is Lignisul MSM just as effective as Opti MSM because I am taking powdered capsuled Lignisul Trimedica MSM

brittanynic16

I use PP MSM and my new grow is really wave and pretty. I have been taking it for about a month too. I think that you should start you see results very soon! But, I really did not notice until the other day. It will creep up on you and you will pleasantly surprised.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I use PP MSM and my new grow is really wave and pretty. I have been taking it for about a month too. I think that you should start you see results very soon! But, I really did not notice until the other day. It will creep up on you and you will pleasantly surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the pp msm (lol, that sounds funny
) have a capsule AND powdered form?

azul11

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I am not sure about the capsule but I know that it now comes in a powder form.

[/ QUOTE ]

which one are you using? i was looking into puritan pride msm and saw they had the powder and they have 1,000mg of msm for 120 capsules. i am wondering what would be the best deal since the powder doesnt say how much it has per container. plus does anyone know the coupon code for the msm. i want to send out for it so i can get it before thanksgiving. God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
so is Lignisul MSM just as effective as Opti MSM because I am taking powdered capsuled Lignisul Trimedica MSM

[/ QUOTE ]

Britt, Lignisul is just as effective. The trimedica brand is a good one. I have the powered form because I am taking too many pills and capsules. I just dump a teaspoon (4,000 mgs) in a quart of water. I don't taste a thing. But capsules are good too.

perfect peace

HotCoCoGurl130

The response from you ladies is great. I just started taking msm in the powder form b/c the capsule were not doing anything for me so I cant wait to see the results after a month.

teetee31fl

I'm learning so much on here thanks ladies. But I have a couple of question.
1. What is MSM?
2. Where to to buy it?
3. What brand is the best?
4.Is it safe? I mean is there any side effects?