I STAND Sunday

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi Ladies,

I'm passing on this information for all interested in participating. The link to the Live Web cast in on the Web site:

http://www.istandsunday.com/

Why Take Part?

Join Christians across America for I Stand Sunday on November 2, 2014. Hosted by Family Research Council and other partners, speakers from across the nation will gather at Grace Community Church in Houston, Texas to focus on the freedom to live out our faith free of government intrusion or monitoring. We will stand with pastors and churches in Houston, Texas who have been unduly intimidated by the city's Mayor in demanding they hand over private church communication.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you Laela for posting this. I couldn't post this from my phone. So glad you did.

We are definitely STANDING. Our Churches and Our Families. That Houston mayor bit off more grass then she can chew.

The devil is crazy to evev think he's in control of God's Word.

Laela

Thank you both .. :yep: I plan on participating...hoping others spread the word.

Standing is good, no matter what! God bless ~

Laela

Thanks Shimmie! I didn't go out to a local church to participate but did enjoy the web cast at home. Surprisingly for me the most poignant speech was by Phil Robertson.. all about the Gospel. At some point it felt like a political gathering with Huckabee and those lawyers speaking, however, it was very informative. The videos of the small businesses who took a stand against the gay agenda and the history of the church taking a stand against government were powerful. I stand along with the brothers and sisters in Christ in Houston and else where for sure. The Bible says persecution will come and we are living out these days. I agree, though, that the Kingdom of God is unstoppable! Amein to that. Did anyone else get to watch/participate?

If anyone is interested, there is a number to call to Pledge to Stand. Text "Pledge" to 202-760-2856; It's not a monetary stand. They were to post the results of # of pledges at the end but I must have missed it! :(

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks @Shimmie! I didn't go out to a local church to participate but did enjoy the web cast at home. Surprisingly for me the most poignant speech was by Phil Robertson.. all about the Gospel.

At some point it felt like a political gathering with Huckabee and those lawyers speaking, however, it was very informative. The videos of the small businesses who took a stand against the gay agenda and the history of the church taking a stand against government were powerful. I stand along with the brothers and sisters in Christ in Houston and else where for sure. The Bible says persecution will come and we are living out these days. I agree, though, that the Kingdom of God is unstoppable! Amein to that. Did anyone else get to watch/participate?

If anyone is interested, there is a number to call to Pledge to Stand. Text "Pledge" to 202-760-2856; It's not a monetary stand. They were to post the results of # of pledges at the end but I must have missed it! :(

Laela I never knew how much this man from Duck Dynasty loved God. I never really watched the show. He's not playing games his zeal for God and the Word of God is real.

Tony Perkins, Mr. Huckabee and the rest are exposing the evils in the political realm. I agree with you, about their input, yet they were putting it out there what we as Christians need to be aware of and what actions to take in addition to prayer.

As for the hashtag #istandSunday on twitter the lgbt extremists sabotaged it with their usual histrionics and feigned rhetoric.... :nono: :nono: :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
@Laela ❤ ❤

Remember this? I just came across this in my email. Looking back and looking at what's happening now and in the space of time and events in between...

We still love an amazing God ❤❤❤ Always will. Amen