Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
I really need to revisit AVG as a prepoo. I got marvelous results when I did this before. I didn't put any on my length, just my new growth! But since I'm transitioning it's like it's all new growth so we will see.

CodeRed

I really need to revisit AVG as a prepoo. I got marvelous results when I did this before. I didn't put any on my length, just my new growth! But since I'm transitioning it's like it's all new growth so we will see.

I'm trying the gelly as a deep treatment for my scalp right now.. I think I'm going to find a thing of gel to try... it's a bit thinner.

I'm also going to try that castor gelly that essentialwholesale.com has. If I can use that as some sort of deep treatment, it might replace avg.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Finally beginning to understand my hair...made a mistake and added some new 12-minute condish to my mix. I don't think I'm protein sensitive I just think I didn't need any. I could feel the difference when I rinsed...followed immediately with some extra deep moisturizing DC with heat. I've learned so much about hair...thank you ladies of the LCHF.

missyrayne19

I need to invert but have been putting off starting all week. Feel like the inversion method does work for me but only when I actually DO IT. But for whatever reason, it's just soooo hardddd to be consistent with this thing for a whole week. Bah! I want extra inches but am too lazy/tired to start! :cry2:

spellinto

You know that internal conflict you feel when you havent washed your hair in awhile and you've been wearing your hair in that same updo untouched for *days,* but your bun game is so strong right now that you're really not trying to mess with it too much...?

Seriously though I need to give my hair some TLC this weekend and stop being lazy :lol:

gabulldawg

I've realized that I think I don't use enough product in my hair, particularly gel. I have used a little more gel than usual this morning. I will have to do a hair check later today and see if it looks better.

naija24

Cutting my hair tomorrow and then putting it in a sew in until late Winter next year. I will use the winter to mentally prepare my boyfriend lol. But I won't make the mistake I made last time and relax my hair in fear or embarrassment.

I'm so excited though!!! I'm 4 months post. This is the longest I've ever transitioned. :O

I'm getting my sew in done the same day but I'll take pictures. I'll rock my fro at 10 months post or April of next year.

LivingInPeace

The last two times I washed my hair I tried finger detangling. It takes me about an hour but it is so totally worth it. I've lost so much less hair. I'm excited to see if I can keep this up. And I started taking bamboo silica today for the first time.

spellinto

Same old gripe: I realllly want to wash my hair right now...

but I have to see people later and I don't want to go out with damp, tangled hair!

I haven't taken this bun down almost all week...that can't be good :nono:

mshoneyfly

PlainJane
The Laila Ali soft bonnet is awesome! It dries fast, fits nicely with a good sturdy drawstring and bonnet. Sometimes I even lie down while Im using it.

I LOVE this HHJ!!