Nice & Wavy's New Baby is Here!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Many congratulations, Aunt Nice & Wavy! Neither you nor your seed will bring forth children for trouble, and you and your household will faithfully serve the Lord until the end, in Jesus' name, amen!

Thanks, Aunt Shimmie for passing along this good news. God bless you!

blessedandfavoured, "Thank You" for such a lovely and warm message. Nice & Wavy will be so touched to see the prayer you just spoke over her 'seed'.

I'm blushing :blush3: at "Aunt Shimmie" because that's exactly what Nice & Wavy has been so kind to call and allow me to be to her New Born Blessing.

blessedandfavoured, God bless you and this I mean beyond words. Whatsoever your soul is in need of, so shall it be, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:blowkiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Congratulations Nice & Wavy! :congrats::congrats:

on the birth of your :littleang

Congratulation to her. "My" baby boy is due to arrive late October. I'm sure it's going to be love at first sight.

Thank you both and Congratulations on your 'New Love' due to arrive in October Transformer. Your 'seed' shall not fall from the Vine before it's time.

Blessings upon You F8THINHIM and your love's in your life.

Nice Lady

Congratulations on the birth of your new addition to your family Nice&Wavy. She was so happy about this child's coming. It's wonderful that this child will be surrounded by plenty of love.

Shimmie

Staff member
Congratulations on the birth of your new addition to your family Nice&Wavy. She was so happy about this child's coming. It's wonderful that this child will be surrounded by plenty of love.

Nice Lady, thank you for your warm wishes for Nice & Wavy. Her heart will be very touched by what you've shared. :yep:

God bless you beyond words.

Shimmie