Nice & Wavy's New Baby is Here!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
She and Hubby are the proud and happy Grandparents of a new baby boy.

I cannot think of a more blessed child to have such, Loving, Godly and Wonderful people upon this earth for Grandparents. :heart2:

She will share more details later.

The Beautiful Baby is 5 lbs. 17 1/2 inches. Born: 10:06 a.m. (Eastern) :love3:

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Congratulations N&W on the arrival of your newest family member. God is good!! :grin:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Everyone: This message is for each of you from Nice & Wavy. She is so happy with the new Baby. :love:

Here's her message:

Please thank the ladies for me. I am so in love with him...words cannot express how I feel.

Also, please let HighlyFavored8 that I haven't forgotten about her. She will know :yep: Thank you again, sis...love ya!

I just saw his picture and he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and so peaceful. :sleep2: I just want to hold him. :love3:

In time, she will share pictures here as well. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Congratulations N&W on the arrival of your newest family member. God is good!! :grin:

Laela, you have a message from her coming soon. There's so much family excitement all around and she's trying to keep up. :spinning:

Last edited:

Highly Favored8

Hi Everyone: This message is for each of you from Nice & Wavy. She is so happy with the new Baby. :love:

Here's her message:

I just saw his picture and he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and so peaceful. :sleep2: I just want to hold him. :love3:

In time, she will share pictures here as well. :yep:

Tell Nice and Wavy thank you! Yes I know what she is talking about give her my XOXO'S ....

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
That is great. Congrats! I hope HE is named Lucie. It is a great unisex name for 2014 and beyond. :)

Shimmie

Staff member
That is great. Congrats! I hope HE is named Lucie. It is a great unisex name for 2014 and beyond. :)

Lu'ceeeeeeeee :wave:

Lucie, she will be so happy to see your greeting. And no, his name is not Lucie.... :lol:

She'll love reading this from you though. :lol: The two of you 'go back' :yep:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I am disappointed but not surprised. LOL! I am sure whatever name was chosen is just as beautiful as he is. I wish we had a pic. I love babies. Tell N&W, I said, "HELLO!" :)

Shimmie

Staff member
I am disappointed but not surprised. LOL! I am sure whatever name was chosen is just as beautiful as he is. I wish we had a pic. I love babies. Tell N&W, I said, "HELLO!" :)

Your post about his name will surely make her smile. I'll let her be the one to share his full name with everyone. I think you'll love his name even though it's not Lucie. :lol:

She'll share pictures a little later. It's been so busy with family. But Lucie, he is indeed very beautiful. He's "Fresh from Heaven" and God's heart. :love3:

Lucie, She shared yesterday that he opened his eyes while she was holding him and smiled. Her heart melted and I melted as she shared this special moment.

And you will too. :yep:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thank you Shimmie... I can imagine the excitement she's enjoying! I love babies..they come wrapped in the goodness of God.

Laela, you have a message from her coming soon. There's so much family excitement all around and she's trying to keep up. :spinning:

blessedandfavoured

Many congratulations, Aunt Nice & Wavy! Neither you nor your seed will bring forth children for trouble, and you and your household will faithfully serve the Lord until the end, in Jesus' name, amen!

Thanks, Aunt Shimmie for passing along this good news. God bless you!

Transformer

Congratulation to her. "My" baby boy is due to arrive late October. I'm sure it's going to be love at first sight.