Precious Brayden Passed Away.... Update in Post #35

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Little Brayden: New Update July 18, 2014

Please continue to pray for this dear angel...Brayden. :love2:

07/18/2014
by Family & Friends

Good morning! It is a beautiful morning! God continues to send His peace and His strength in the midst of our storm. Glory to His name! I don’t say this because it sounds like the right thing to say. I say it because it is truly how my heart feels which is why I’m so thankful. How can a family go through what we are going through and feel such peace? Only God, and for that I’m ever thankful.

Since we’ve been released from medical care we have turned to hospice care. Not because we believe this is a hospice situation but simply because we need their services. Things like a hospital bed and the ability to have someone come to the house in an emergency.

During the admission process they made it very clear that they are not in the reviving business, they are in the “make you comfortable til you sleep,” business. Yea we get all that, and in turn we made it clear that this was not that type of situation. So, based upon my responses it appeared that their services were not available to us. Regardless, I wasn’t budging. I wasn’t going to say things that I didn’t believe simply to get care.

Long story short, God worked that thing out. We are receiving their services with their clear understanding of our position. God did us one even better by having the staff that is assigned to us stand in agreement with the FACT that Brayden is healed! I mentioned our wonderful nurse in a previous post.

So Wednesday we had a visit from the doctor assigned to us. This was his first visit. As I saw him walking up the drive way, my stomach began to turn. You see, every time we talk to a doctor the news is heartbreaking. Before he walked in the door I yelled out, “Bump you devil!” LOL.

Yes I took it back to the 90’s with Bump You. Hee hee. I needed to put him in his place. Messing with me trying to get me worried about what doesn’t matter.

The only thing that matters in this situation is what God said. When we greeted him at the door he had that I’m sorry type look on his face, which is understandable. He came in and looked at Brayden, his demeanor changed and then he said, “I’ve gotta say, I’m pleasantly surprised at what I see.” At this point Brayden is still not moving or talking. He is laying there very alert, looking around very peaceful.

Van asked the doc what he expected to see, and the doc responded, “based upon the MRI reports…you’ve seen them right?” I told him I knew he expected to see a child at death’s door. He did not disagree. Again, I’ve got to shout out, “Whose report will you believe?” No MRI, CT Scan, Medical record, or whatever, can stop an almighty God. God says life, reports say death. God rules!

We are totally in God’s hand regarding Brayden’s medical care. The other morning he woke up with a high fever. This was scary. I immediately called a doctor who is family to us. He was not available. In an instant I was checked. Duh call on God. We then laid hands on Brayden and prayed.

When the prayer was finished the fever was gone! No Tylenol, no other remedy but God! Yesterday, we encountered a similar situation. Brayden began to start chomping his jaws, slamming his teeth together. My mother was there and knew that was a prerequisite for a seizure. Our hearts sank. I wanted to cry but it was no time for tears. I could hear another family member just crying.

Ya’ll this thing is painful, but we got it together. The four of us who were there (the Claibornes) laid our hands on Brayden and prayed, pleading with God to stop this. We anointed him with oil and just cried out to the Lord. God answered. No seizure and the chomping stopped. Praise Him!

This is our Job like experience. I say Job like because it really can’t compare to what Job had to suffer but it feels similar. We had a visit from a social worker. He is a believer. He talked with me about Job and the fact that even in that situation God doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. He’s God. He is creator and ruler of all. Are job is to trust Him. Period.

It has become so clear to me that this situation is so much bigger than Brayden, me, Van, or SaVanna. God is doing a mighty work. He is testing the faith of not only us but thousands. I’m telling you what I know based upon the messages I receive and how far reaching Brayden’s story has become. Only God could orchestrate that and what He orchestrates He does to fulfill His purposes.

If this was me, nobody would care, but God knows that people’s hearts would be drawn to an innocent child, so he chose Brayden. When we were trying to get pregnant and throughout the pregnancy I prayed specific prayers about Brayden.

I asked the Lord to bless me with a child who would be like Caleb, Joshua, Moses, Daniel, Samuel, and the 3 Hebrew Boys. I wanted a child who would stand for God and do a mighty work for Him. This wasn’t a fly by night type of prayer.

I was praying hard and if I had known that God would answer in such a way I would’ve adjusted my prayer. LOL. It would’ve been more like, “God just have my child make it to the kingdom.” LOL. God answers prayers. Not in the way that we imagine them being answered, but for His perfect will to be fulfilled and for that I’m thankful. I’m certain that Brayden has been chosen to do God’s work.

Finally, as I’ve stated so many times before, God has blessed us with a community of believers who I now consider family.

Our facebook community has put together a nightly prayer line to lift up this situation until the manifestation of Brayden’s healing is revealed.

Ya’ll I’ve never met these women and they have never met Brayden. That’s God. The prayer line is every day at 6 am and 7 pm eastern standard time. The number is 712-432-1500 dial in code 230513#. Join us as we intercede on Brayden’s behalf.

Be blessed. Trust God in your situation fully believing, not this lip service crap, that He is willing and able to do the impossible in your life

- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...1/update/187043#sthash.EJgsXac0.5aZhhya1.dpuf

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Brayden's July 22, 2014 Update: Please see Post #32 - Thank you for praying

Here is the update for July 22, 2014:

I've fallen in love with this child whom I've never met, however I feel that 'know' him in my prayers. "God Heal Precious Brayden" :love2:

Brayden's Update for : 07/22/2014
by Family & Friends

The Watts’ family is still holding on! We are patiently waiting for the Lord to move in our situation. The wait ain’t easy, but God is working on our hearts during the wait. As Van and I reflect upon the situation we realize that faith has not been perfected in us. God allows trials to work things out in our characters promoting spiritual growth.

We are confident that God has healed Brayden and we are waiting for the manifestation of that healing. Nobody can convince us that God is not going to heal our son. However, we find ourselves entertaining fear and God doesn’t like that. Fear works contrary to faith just as the enemy works contrary to God. Fear also results in torment. 1 John 4:18 tells us,“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” Mercy, I ain’t got time to ALLOW the enemy to torment me. As a child of God that’s just plain stupid.

Furthermore God has not given us the spirit of fear, the enemy has. We have seen some scary stuff and we have feared. Fear creeps in when we see Brayden struggling to breathe, when we see his heart rate drop too high or too low, and when his blood pressure is really low. We entertain fear when it’s hard for us to sleep peacefully at night because we are always looking to make sure Brayden is still breathing. God does not like that. How can we believe that God is taking care of Brayden and still fear? We have nothing to fear.

God is growing us through this situation. He desires that we have perfect peace while going through the storm. It’s similar to the story of Paul in Acts chapter 27. He is on a ship during a terrible storm. The angel tells him not to fear and that no soul would be lost only the ship. At that point Paul was at perfect peace. He didn’t allow every wave or crack of thunder to cause him to fear, nor did he let the destruction of the vessel that was supposed to carry him safely in the water to shake him. He was at peace without fear. God showed me, that he expects the same from us.

If Brayden doesn’t swallow to take another ounce of food, if his blood pressure drops down to nothing, or if lungs fail to get oxygenated, I am not to fear. My only job is to trust the God who created Brayden fully believing that He will restore him. Not on the other side of glory but here on this earth.

God checked me and basically told me to “stop trippin.” Here I am posting things about our victory being won at the cross, yet I was still trippin’. God I get it! Lord continue to work on our hearts. My motto is “living the extraordinary life in Christ,” and God is showing me that I haven’t even hit the tip of the iceberg.

As Christians we are to live and walk in victory. That’s what the cross did for us. So I’m here to tell you that Van and I have kicked fear to the curb! The enemy will not have that stronghold over us any longer. As a matter of fact, we slept peacefully last night fully trusting that God was taking care of Brayden and of course He did.

I’m continuing to study the word regarding fear. I plan to do a post on my blog next week about it because it is so detrimental to the Christian walk. In regard to Brayden, he is perfectly fine. He can’t talk, walk, move, or eat, LOL, but he is fine. No longer our we focusing on the waves, we focus on the God who controls the waves. He’s not worried so we aren’t worried. Be blessed!

- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...1/update/187043#sthash.EJgsXac0.ftCPtNRV.dpuf

Last edited:

bellatiamarie

Thanks for the update... I was listening to a Christian radio network about 15 minutes ago talking about having peace during the storm. In Mark 6 when the disciples were in the boat and the waves were tossing them to and fro and Jesus walked on water and told them don't be afraid I'm here. He is always there!!! Always!! Keep trusting Him! Thank God!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Brayden's July 22, 2014 Update: Please see Post #32 - Thank you for praying for

Thanks for the update... I was listening to a Christian radio network about 15 minutes ago talking about having peace during the storm. In Mark 6 when the disciples were in the boat and the waves were tossing them to and fro and Jesus walked on water and told them don't be afraid I'm here. He is always there!!! Always!! Keep trusting Him! Thank God!!

Amen, Belltiamarie, Amen. Thank you so much for your loving prayers. This is such an encouragement to LovelyLouboutin who is very close to this family.

While reading Brayden's Mom's updates, I was wishing that I could just hold him and pray sweet prayers over him. I know his Mommie and Dad are doing this just fine. I admire them so and I don't even know them.

Little Brayden is such a strong soldier; he's fighting this battle so bravely. It brings out the heart and nurture and you just want to hold him and gently pray.

God is surely healing Brayden and other children like him. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

LovelyLouboutin

My heart broke at the latest update:

God is faithful.

This morning Van and I prayed over Brayden. I asked God to end this pain and either heal Brayden today or put him to sleep. Several days ago we had come to the conclusion that it might not be God’s will to heal Brayden. Though it’s not what we want we trust God to have His way because He is a God of love. About 15 minutes after we prayed my precious little son went to sleep in Jesus. He finally had rest.

It’s super painful but at the same time Van and I felt relief. It was torture to watch our son in such a state and to know that he is now at peace is a relief. Painful but a relief. I pray that this news doesn’t discourage anyone. God knows what we don’t know and our greatest desire for Brayden is that he make it to the kingdom and he will.

We are confident that when Jesus comes to take His children home, Brayden will be among that number. This life here on earth is less than a second in time compared to eternity. To know that we will spend ceaseless ages with Brayden in glory is worth it all. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain that we are going to feel.

Losing a child seems like one of the greatest pains we can experience on earth, something God the Father is familiar with. However, God promises to comfort and be our strength. Van and I are holding Him to that. :)

Your support through this journey has been tremendous. God bless you all and continue to keep the faith. God be praised!

- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...den/145711/update/196368#sthash.vixSRCTs.dpuf

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Brayden's July 22, 2014 Update: Please see Post #32 - Thank you for praying for

My heart broke at the latest update:

God is faithful.

This morning Van and I prayed over Brayden. I asked God to end this pain and either heal Brayden today or put him to sleep. Several days ago we had come to the conclusion that it might not be God’s will to heal Brayden. Though it’s not what we want we trust God to have His way because He is a God of love. About 15 minutes after we prayed my precious little son went to sleep in Jesus. He finally had rest.

It’s super painful but at the same time Van and I felt relief. It was torture to watch our son in such a state and to know that he is now at peace is a relief. Painful but a relief. I pray that this news doesn’t discourage anyone. God knows what we don’t know and our greatest desire for Brayden is that he make it to the kingdom and he will.

We are confident that when Jesus comes to take His children home, Brayden will be among that number. This life here on earth is less than a second in time compared to eternity. To know that we will spend ceaseless ages with Brayden in glory is worth it all. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain that we are going to feel.

Losing a child seems like one of the greatest pains we can experience on earth, something God the Father is familiar with. However, God promises to comfort and be our strength. Van and I are holding Him to that. :)

Your support through this journey has been tremendous. God bless you all and continue to keep the faith. God be praised!

- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...den/145711/update/196368#sthash.vixSRCTs.dpuf

:cry: :cry: :cry:

LovelyLouboutin, as sad as I feel right now, my heart goes out to this wonderful family.

I also want to thank you for introducing this family to us. I fell in love with a child that I did not know yet, I came to know him as one of my own through and through prayer. What a beautiful experience to pray for someone other than myself.

God bless this family and God bless you for sharing and for your PM's which I will never forget nor regret.

Love always,
Shimmie

LovelyLouboutin

Her strength and faithfulness has truly been a blessing and inspiration to all of those she came in contact through this trial. I hate that she went/is going through this but I am thankful she shared it with us all.

Thank you all for the prayers!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
His family are in my prayers for their loss; but I believe he's in a better place.

bellatiamarie

Oh no... That news breaks my heart... But I'm comforted knowing that he's resting with Jesus. I pray for peace for the family.

mensa

No more pain, sickness, or discomfort for Brayden.

I have prayed for his family and trust that The Lord will see them through this.

LovelyLouboutin

I will. Thank you all. They are still in need of prayer. Especially for their daughter SaVannah. Se days she understands what happened and someday and she doesn't.

If you go to the GoFundMe link in the updates section they have a link to the celebration of life. When I checked earlier in the week they had the recording up.

Also, if you like to support SaMonna in her endeavors she has a natural body care business:
http://www.hekalunaturals.com/. As you can imagine she is taking a small break but hopefully in a few months she will start making stuff again.