Visions of Jesus appearing to unbelievers

momi

We are truly in the last days!

“Your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions,” asserts the promise of God from the book of Joel.

Yet some of those men reportedly seeing visions and dreams are neither Jews nor Christians … but Muslims.

What’s more, Middle East evangelists report the dreamers are coming to Christianity because of their visions of Jesus.

According to a CBN report, Christian Middle East evangelist Hazem Farraj’s television program “Reflections” is reaching a large Muslim audience. Farraj told CBN that he hears from Muslims who report having dreams or visions of Jesus.

Tom Doyle, an evangelist, pastor and the E3 Partners Ministry director for the Middle East and Central Asia says it’s true: Muslims are coming to Christianity through dreams and visions.

“Great things are happening in the Muslim world,” Doyle said in an email to WND. “It’s all very unexpected.”

Doyle told WND that he is familiar with Farraj’s program and that Jesus is breaking through where missionaries have not succeeded.

The fastest-growing religion on the planet is not what you think! The classic bestseller “Megashift” offers an upbeat, faith-filled look at the biggest religious movement in 1,500 years. Visit the WND Superstore to get your copy today!

“We’ve been seeing this for 15 years now, where Muslims are no longer Muslims but are Jesus followers,” Doyle said. “It’s someone who is a Christian, someone who is willing to die for Jesus.

“It all started with them with a dream,” Doyle said. “They had a Jesus dream, and some of them had many Jesus dreams. They would seek out Christians after a while because the dreams would get so intense that they wanted an answer.”

Doyle explains there is still a difficult process involved for a Muslim to convert to Christianity, even for those who have the dreams.

“Nobody goes to bed a Muslim and wakes up a Christian,” Doyle said. “They have a couple of barriers between them and Jesus. They’ve been told that Christians worship three gods. They’re told that the Bible is corrupted. It’s just what they’ve been told, kind of a party line rhetoric.”

Yet dreams, Doyle says, become a starting point.

“They’re motivated to find a Bible, find a Christian and ask what this means. Ninety-five percent of the Muslims who are now Jesus followers say that they were led to Christ by someone explaining the dream to them,” Doyle said.

Doyle says he wrote a book called “Dreams and Visions,” in which he recorded a series of real stories from Muslims who follow Christ and who did so because they had a dream about Jesus. He adds that the phenomenon is taking place in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Syria and on the West Bank.

Doyle says he knows of one Muslim who was on a hajj, a pilgrimage to Mecca, and he had a daytime vision of Jesus.

“I met a man yesterday who said he saw a Jesus dream and he didn’t know what to do with it, so he got deeper into his Muslim faith,” Doyle said. “Then he went to Mecca on the hajj, and on the first time around the Kabah, he saw a vision of Jesus standing in front of him.”

Doyle said the man told him Jesus had a message: “You’re on the wrong path; you’re on the wrong road. Leave this place and come follow me.”

“This man is getting baptized in the next few weeks,” Doyle said.

Doyle believes that the phenomenon will continue and that the stories are taking place in countries that the West believes are bad and dangerous places.

Former PLO operative turned Christian and peace activist Walid Shoebat says he believes Jesus is compensating for the weaknesses of the Western Church.

“I had first doubted the countless stories of Muslims becoming Christian as a result of dreams until I met some of them and heard their testimonies,” Shoebat said. “My conclusion to this phenomenon is that Christ succeeds where the church fails.”

Doyle agrees. He says Jesus should get the credit.

“It is a real Divine intervention. That is for sure,” Doyle said.

Shoebat, a former radicalized Muslim, says he didn’t come to Christ through such a dramatic event, but through a personal journey.

“I must say that Jesus did not appear to me in a dream, but He did take me on my challenge as I prayed to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to show me the problems in the Bible,” Shoebat explained. “Was the Bible corrupt? That was my question to God.”

Curiosity caused Shoebat to turn to the Scriptures.

“I finally read the Bible for myself in order to poke holes in Christian theology, but God’s Word did not return void,” Shoebat said. “It was as a hammer slamming into an anvil, and I finally broke under a power that cannot be explained by human hands.

“By the time I read through the countless predictions in the Bible in which God had laid out the future of Israel from Jeremiah to Joel and how intricate and accurate this manuscript was, I had to come to terms with reality,” Shoebat said.

Shoebat adds that he discovered it wasn’t the Bible that was corrupt.

“Indeed, the Bible was corrupted by man, for the Quran was that corruption. ‘The corruptors,’ I concluded, were the ones who always accused the Bible of corruption,” Shoebat said.

Shoebat is clear that he believes the Western Church is missing a great opportunity to win Muslims to Christianity.

“The 10/40 window is not on the radar of the Western church. Tourists and Christian pilgrims rarely would witness to us when they visited the Holy Land out of fear and respect to Islam,” Shoebat said. “Even in the West, I had had many occasions where I probed Christians to express their views about Islam, and they mostly where reluctant to say anything. They were easily repelled by our sarcastic comments about the Trinity and how the Bible was supposedly corrupt.”

Shoebat adds that God’s promises to Israel are also evidence of the truth of Christianity.

“I had found out from the Bible that God loves agreements. I had made a deal with Him to show me the truth and that I would do whatever He commands me to do. The volume of evidence from so many verses cannot be expressed here, but [there is] one word I concluded from the Bible that proves its caliber,” Shoebat said. “That word is Israel. He had promised to bring them back in unbelief and then to take away the heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Today many hate Israel, exactly as the Bible predicted, yet we must await God’s plans to be carried out by Him, and in due time, Israel, God’s glory and His testimony to the Gentiles, will shine and come to pass.

“God’s timetable is not man’s timetable, and His ways are not our ways. I learned from the Bible to see things in God’s perspective and not ours,” Shoebat continued. “The bottom line for me was what the Lord Jesus Christ said ‘you shall know them by their fruits.’ Islam brought bloodshed, and Christianity brought light.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/visions-of-jesus-appearing-to-muslims/#SK6hMGHfumZERFA2.99

Galadriel

I believe this is happening, for sure. I once saw a very moving testimony of a former Muslim man and his vision/experience with Jesus. I truly believe those who earnestly seek Him will find Him.

Belle Du Jour

This line was sobering:

Former PLO operative turned Christian and peace activist Walid Shoebat says he believes Jesus is compensating for the weaknesses of the Western Church.

14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the [a]Beginning of the creation of God, says this:
15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot.
16 So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
17 Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,
18 I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.
19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
21 He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

Queenie

I have a couple of Asian friends who had visions/dreams of Jesus. At that same time they also had visions/dreams of demons, so they knew from the dream that Jesus was the only one who can save them.

JaneBond007

I think he's erroneous and I'll explain why. There is great faith to be found right where current and historical believers are. Do we all follow the absolutely truth? No, so people follow what they have been born into as the truth. Some have fallen off greatly, others no so much.

But if Jesus is the Messiah of all, how would his statement be sound? Was Jesus only to be spread to Europe/Western countries? It was Middle-Eastern to begin with and many ME christians are in diaspora because of the persecution. He's always been there, people have not believed in Him. Maybe this is just one way to get their attention? Actually, the time of the gentiles is closing to an end. Final roll call?

Luke 21:24

and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

I had first doubted the countless stories of Muslims becoming Christian as a result of dreams until I met some of them and heard their testimonies,” Shoebat said. “My conclusion to this phenomenon is that Christ succeeds where the church fails.

Last edited: