Christians are being beheaded..

momi

Thanks for posting - folks need to know what's going on. This is nothing but a Holocaust.

JaneBond007

Yeah, it's horrendous. Not only christians, but Zoroastrians and Sunnis as well? Or is it Shiites? I heard Obama authorized targeted strikes in northern Iraq. Saudi Arabia has given over a billion to Lebanon to fight them. These are horrible times. I hope that all the victims are prayed for.

felic1

We have it so good over here. There is such liberty. Children are becoming martyr's for the faith. This is terrible. We need to examine ourselves daily and see where we are in the faith.

momi

We have it so good over here. There is such liberty. Children are becoming martyr's for the faith. This is terrible. We need to examine ourselves daily and see where we are in the faith.

Yes we do felic1 - sometimes I feel guilty praying about simple things in my life while Christians are being martyrs in theirs...

Belle Du Jour

I am absolutely horrified by what's going on. Some local churches are organizing Holy Hours and prayer services for peace. The blood of these martyrs is crying out to the Lord. God grant them eternal rest.