It Takes a Church - GSN

Iwanthealthyhair67

I have the same problem, maybe I'm unconventional but it leaves the same feeling as a matchmaker.com or should I say Christian mingle imo.

momi

I have the same problem, maybe I'm unconventional but it leaves the same feeling as a matchmaker.com or should I say Christian mingle imo.

When it was first advertised I thought "this is gonna be some foolishness!" Lol

But after the first episode I was hooked. My daughters watched along with me and it gave them a chance to evaluate the guys participating. They were like "no he's not the one - he's not listening , he's self absorbed, mamas boy... etc

Overall I really enjoyed it.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
When it was first advertised I thought "this is gonna be some foolishness!" Lol

But after the first episode I was hooked. My daughters watched along with me and it gave them a chance to evaluate the guys participating. They were like "no he's not the one - he's not listening , he's self absorbed, mamas boy... etc

Overall I really enjoyed it.

momi,

First thank you for sharing this. I'm sorry to say that I missed it. After reading your posts I'd like to see what it's about.

I'm wondering if I can see it replayed via On Demand?

Also, could you start a thread (whenever you are able to) with a list of the Christian programs you are watching? Your reviews have me 'captive' :lol:

It seems that we (our family) watches less TV during the Summer which means I'm not aware of many of the shows. :yep:

(A little Off Topic here): I even missed the entire season of 'So You Think You Can Dance' which has always been a favorite. I just forgot about it.

momi, anything you can share with us will be a blessing for sure. :love2: Thanks in advance.