Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I can't wait until I'm bsl so people will take my advice seriously. :ohwell:

Napp
They still won't take your advice seriously. Mark my words, your progress will be attributed to having magical/Pegasus/unicorn “good hurr" instead of “good hair care practices".

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Guinan

Re-Branding

I have been trying to figure out how to upload gif for the longest!!! And I finally figured it out.

I know, I suck at technology:spinning:

Last edited:

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
I'm glad I tried MHM, otherwise I would've never tried Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner or Giovanni's LA Natural Styling Gel. My hair loves them (especially when I use them together, as a leave in and gel :love: ) and they are now staples in my regimen.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Really considering going back to being a straight hair natural full time.

Love crochets but the cornrows are murder on my edges. And leave out just breaks and requires too much manipulation to match with the extension since its a very fine 4c.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I just realized, I really don't use conditioner after "washing my hair". I use deep conditioners.

If I use a conditioner its usually to prepoo with or cowash but using conditioner after washing my hair never happens.

Holla

Napp They still won't take your advice seriously. Mark my words, your progress will be attributed to having magical/Pegasus/unicorn “good hurr" instead of “good hair care practices". Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

This is true. When I was BSL, folks kept saying I must be mixed, I had Indian in my family, my hair just grows fast, etc.... Everything other than the truth which is that I took care of my hair. They don't want to believe in wash day preparations, getting rid of scissor happy stylists, moisturizing/sealing on a regular, etc.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
This is true. When I was BSL, folks kept saying I must be mixed, I had Indian in my family, my hair just grows fast, etc.... Everything other than the truth which is that I took care of my hair. They don't want to believe in wash day preparations, getting rid of scissor happy stylists, moisturizing/sealing on a regular, etc.

Darn it... I need a #PREACH gif stat!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Lilmama1011

I put my review up on my tumblr about the Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner. Check it out ! Also a random length check!

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

I remember 12th grade year when it kept raining and every girl in every nationality hair looked a mess, hilarious. Frizz galore!

soulglo

i need to take out my twist extensions bad. i just don't feel like doing a twist out. i guess i'll definitely get my hair done this weekend

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I hope someone told you in your direct messages that the label you posted has misspelled words. I don't want to seem mean, LOL.

I don't care how good your products sound, I will never hit checkout. Almost 2 years into the game and you're still learning.. thats fine but I will not come up off of my little change.

CurliDiva

Since I've ps (wig guru) for so long my real hair is this "mystical legend" within my family - I overheard my niece whispering to someone that my hair is down my back. In truth, I'm still struggling to reach full APL after a recent major set back! :/

Now I'm embarrassed to wear it out, since others are convinced that my hair must be really LONG by now!

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
OMG OMG OMG I straightened a piece of my hair and it is just touching APL!:yay:

I managed to grow out my set back cut in a really short time. I can't wait to straighten my whole head and see where its at.

bosswitch

Does Edge control make your edges crispy/crunchy? I'm digging the look laid down edges give...thinking of buying some

Evolving78

Deep conditioner or gym membership? I could just work out at home one more month, right? I am so ready to hit the finish checkout button

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Really considering going back to being a straight hair natural full time.

Love crochets but the cornrows are murder on my edges. And leave out just breaks and requires too much manipulation to match with the extension since its a very fine 4c.

Tips...if you can share! I never could get my natural hair strait!:ohwell: Transitioning back to natural because my hair is more healthy, but PS kill my edges!:rolleyes:

ImanAdero

Trying to not pull the trigger on buying a new leave in and which one to buy.

KKNT, SSI, SM shea butter Detangler...

Uggghhhhh.

Still need to be good and not buy anything!

Ms. Tiki

I really need to decide if I'm going to texlax in three weeks or color. I hair is still manageable at 21 weeks post. sigh decisions...

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I'm so tired of wearing this ratchet wig. I'm going to try to work with it in the morning to make it look better on me. I'm getting a twistout out Saturday. I'm so ready for my own hair again!