Cherry Lola (2014)

snoop

Do you find that there's a big difference between the cherry lola treatment (original) and the cherry lola caramel treatment? I'm trying to figure out what I need to buy tomorrow to try this.

Smiley79

I finally tried the Cherry Lola Treatment on 12/31 to kick off the Max Hydration Method...I absolutely love the CL treatment. I'm not crazy about how time consuming the MHM is, but I could see myself doing the CL treatment every 2-3 weeks. It left my hair HANGING like never before. And my hair felt so soft.

GGsKin

I still do. My last one was 3 weeks ago. And the time before was 3 weeks before that. I'll see how my hair feels before I do another one.

For my next shot of protein, I want to try a protein conditioner to see how my hair responds.

guudhair

No, those are two separate things. You can find Amino Acid in health food stores usually in the soy sauce section. I don't remember seeing any in regular grocery stores but I never looked for it. I get mine online.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3

Leo24Rule

Thank you ladies. I'll be on the lookout at Whole Foods or Sprouts. I have a question: Is this treatment to be done daily for a week or done every 2-3 weeks?