Attention: FREE Conditioner Sample!

lilikoi

Already ordered mine. Get it here:

https://secure.dove.us/dovehairmsn/sample.aspx?product=Repair

"Dove Therapy Intense Damage Conditioner

With Patented Micro Moisture Serum and Fiber Active
Advanced Care & Repair for Beautiful Hair

Helps reconstruct hair and prevent split ends and breakage
When your hair feels dry and breaks easily, or you're struggling with lots of split ends, it's time for Dove Intense Damage System.

Reduce the split ends with our expert damage care technology:

Intense Damage system with Fiber Actives deeply penetrates porous hair to reconstruct it from within.
Intense Damage system with Patented Micro Moisture Serum strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip.
Did you know? Hair damaged on the inside is porous and weak, therefore more prone to breakage and splitting.

Intense Damage leaves hair strengthened and resilient to future damage.

Made in USA"

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Adipic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, DMDM Hydrantoin, PEG 7 Propylheptyl Ether, PEG 150 Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)

dancinstallion

I just ordered mine. One more conditioner to add to the list. I have tried Dove before but I stopped buying due to the 4.00 price. Why buy one of Dove when I can get 2 skala and 4 Vo5 conditioners.

@ Sianna I promise this is my last one. no no I still need to buy a few Skala(whenever they get in stock) and then I am done. hahaha

Sianna

I just ordered mine. One more conditioner to add to the list. I have tried Dove before but I stopped buying due to the 4.00 price. Why buy one of Dove when I can get 2 skala and 4 Vo5 conditioners.

@ Sianna I promise this is my last one. no no I still need to buy a few Skala(whenever they get in stock) and then I am done. hahaha

Riiiiight... :rolleyes:

You really expect me to believe that when you're already giving yourself an out with the Skala? Plus, if you're anything like me, your eyes will surely wander once you actually get to the store... :grin:

JuiceMobsta

Oh hursh up Chelz!! You have more conditioner than I do! :lachen:

No cause you have 2 on tha way. But I ordered the free sample too. I didnt like how they were asking my marital status. Like they tryna figure out if you live alone...aint happenin!! Prefer not to answer,yes lawd.:yep:

JuiceMobsta

Riiiiight... :rolleyes:

You really expect me to believe that when you're already giving yourself an out with the Skala? Plus, if you're anything like me, your eyes will surely wander once you actually get to the store... :grin:

She will get abducted by every hair aisle in every store. :abducted:

Aireen

I'll probably get this since it's FREE. :grin:

I've been skeptical of Dove though ever since they had a commercial comparing damaged hair with healthy hair by dipping it in blue paint and stroking it across a white surface... :lachen: To me that just SCREAMED desperate sales pitch for their products. So I never gave them a try since I didn't think the products would work after that... uhm... demonstration. :look:

This is the perfect opportunity. I LOVE FREE SAMPLES. :lick:

Eluv

Thanks, I just ordered. I'm hoping it's good enough to replace my more expensive DC.

Vashti

I like using dove soap bars from time to time so I'm curious about their conditioner for hair. Free is always good!

dancinstallion

I still haven't received this. Have anyone received their free sample? I am still waiting even though I have a thousand and one conditioners.

dafnie

I still haven't received this. Have anyone received their free sample? I am still waiting even though I have a thousand and one conditioners.

The site says please allow 8 to 12 weeks. Forever right!!?

That's like... 2 to 3 months... my goodness!