Traycee went from apl to wsl in 10mths.. anyone else?

kgard7777

Our beloved Traycee says she went from apl to wsl in 10 mths. I am closer to bsl and would love to be wsl by this time next year. I am just curious, has anymore wsl ladies experienced great growth and retention like Traycee?

msa

I wonder... exactly how many inches?

I think that's the most important factor. I know apl-wl on my body is like 10 inches. There's no way I could do that in ten months. But Traycee is much shorter than I am.

Last edited:

ebonylocs

I think that's the most important factor. I know apl-so on my body is like 10 inches. There's no way I could do that in ten months. But Traycee is much shorter than I am.
Yeah, it's all about the number of inches. APL - BSL is different for everybody.

MAMATO

I know DLewis did great in a few months as well, something like from SL to MBL in 7 months, but I am not sure...

ETA: I dont know how many inches though...

kgard7777

Well I think I recall Traycee saying she is 5'4.. So I assume apl to wsl is like 6 to 8 inches. I am 5'4 and that is about the same distance to my waist.

So that means she was consistently getting 3/4 to 1 inch per month to make wsl.. Sound about right ladies?

The only difference is she found the key to retaining her growth. :)
:yep: cowashing/ bunning!

mscocoface

I am not sure but I swear LINNIEB has. Have you seen her progress lately!

GEESH, yes I am just a little salty. I swear the woman has weed gro in her hair or sumthin.

j/k

Libra08

Well I think I recall Traycee saying she is 5'4.. So I assume apl to wsl is like 6 to 8 inches. I am 5'4 and that is about the same distance to my waist.

So that means she was consistently getting 3/4 to 1 inch per month to make wsl.. Sound about right ladies?

The only difference is she found the key to retaining her growth. :)
:yep: cowashing/ bunning!

I think she's actually shorter than that because I remember being shocked that she was shorter than me or the same height as me (I'm 5"2). The way she carries herself with such poise and elegance I thought she was much taller! Yeah I'm a Traycee stan... :look:

lilmsjanet

i honestly think its the amount of times she mousturizes her hair each day cause when you like watch her video she'd be like hi yal this is my 6 time mousturizing my hair today first i put shea butter in it then sprayed it with glycerine in the afternoon then i took it for a walk in the park then sprayed some rose water on it excetra excetraaa shesssssss awsome she inspires the crap out of meeeee

twinkletoes17

I wish! I'm 5'11 so I don't see that happening at all. Apl to wsl for me is over 12 inches lol.

I do wonder how she gets an inch a month though... maybe scalp massages? Hmm...

*off to stalk Traycee's blog*

Blessed2bless

I think she's actually shorter than that because I remember being shocked that she was shorter than me or the same height as me (I'm 5"2). The way she carries herself with such poise and elegance I thought she was much taller! Yeah I'm a Traycee stan... :look:

I love her hair and style... She soo honest and helpful :yep:. I also remember her being a few inches shorter then me... I'm 5'4...I also believe it's a (combo) of growth rate, retention and height to get to apl to wl...We all have the abilitiy to get there in our own time:grin:.

gorgeoushair

She sure has had an amazing hair journey:) I love her, her hair, and her blog, her determination, etc Keep up the good work Tracyee:) heart ya:)

luckiestdestiny

Traycee exerises 4-5 days a week and eats a diet of only fish. When I changed my diet I started growing over an inch a month. Most of us eat unhealthy (I know I used to). She doesn't eat any other form of meat now (check out her site). I eat fish mostly with a little chicken, vegetables and chlorella.

I love Traycee. She knows what you put inside reflects on your outside.

I do agree with the moisturizing constantly too!

Avaya

It took me two years to go from BSL to MBL :lol:; I don't know why. I think I've reached my terminal length personally but I'm still shooting for waist length. It won't happen in 10 months though.

hillytmj

I know DLewis did great in a few months as well, something like from SL to MBL in 7 months, but I am not sure...

ETA: I dont know how many inches though...

I think you've also had some great progress very quickly, Mamato. :yep:

soulie

i honestly think its the amount of times she mousturizes her hair each day cause when you like watch her video she'd be like hi yal this is my 6 time mousturizing my hair today first i put shea butter in it then sprayed it with glycerine in the afternoon then i took it for a walk in the park then sprayed some rose water on it excetra excetraaa shesssssss awsome she inspires the crap out of meeeee

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: