BOUNDLESS TRESSES

quasimodi

Oh, goodie! Goodie! It came!

I have my revitalizing hair balm and my scented boundless tresses serum!! :grin:

I hope everyone else who's ordered has received theirs as well.

cookie1

I ordered mine 2 days ago so we'll see. I've been using BeeMine and while I love the smell my results are slower than I thought they would be.

quasimodi

I ordered mine 2 days ago so we'll see. I've been using BeeMine and while I love the smell my results are slower than I thought they would be.

I think there was a backlog when I ordered, because it took about 10 business days for me to receive my order. Hopefully, you're get yours sooner than mine. But, I do have to say that I really love what Boundless Tresses does for my hair growth, particularly my edges. :yep:

mstar

Luxury bacon
I just ordered Boundless Tresses two days ago. I desperately need something to help thicken my hair. I've been getting some really good growth (I got about 2.25 inches in 3 months), but my hair is ridiculously thin, especially the ends.

I'm hoping for a BT miracle for my poor, thin hair. :sad:

Mzz Mac

So, where did your order it from?

I just ordered Boundless Tresses two days ago. I desperately need something to help thicken my hair. I've been getting some really good growth (I got about 2.25 inches in 3 months), but my hair is ridiculously thin, especially the ends.

cookie1

I finally got mine this morning after waiting 2 weeks. I'll update on any results.

Question: I'm use to dealing w/ Hairveda, ShescentIt, BONY, and other sites that have excellent customer service. When I inquired on things they actually got back to me. I emailed BT twice and never got an email back. Is this their practice? Does it usually take this long to get your order?

quasimodi

I finally got mine this morning after waiting 2 weeks. I'll update on any results.

Question: I'm use to dealing w/ Hairveda, ShescentIt, BONY, and other sites that have excellent customer service. When I inquired on things they actually got back to me. I emailed BT twice and never got an email back. Is this their practice? Does it usually take this long to get your order?

I emailed about my order as well, but never got a response. Truth be told, when I first ordered from Growth Specifics a year ago, it didn't take nearly as long for me to get my Boundless Tresses. This time it took about two weeks. Perhaps the increase in sales has changed the level of customer service. If you do a search, you'll find older threads about how good Natural Lady's (who became Sparkling Flame...who no longer posts on LHCF :rolleyes:) customer service was.

quasimodi

Jamaican black castor oil is supposed to be good for thickening hair, too. I'd mix it with peppermint-rosemary oil and massage it into the scalp. You might be able to use it in conjunction with the Boundless Tresses, depending on how frequently you wash/cowash your hair. :yep:

spelmanlocks

I've used BT for over a year. I think its good for thining edges, but don't think its necessarily going to take you from one length ie. apl to bsl in a shorter period of time. I can't say it makes my hair grow any faster but I still use it because it makes my hair soft and I like the way it makes my scalp feel. I ordered some a few months back and I got no response through email either. I PM'ed her on here and she responded right back to me.

mstar

Luxury bacon
Jamaican black castor oil is supposed to be good for thickening hair, too. I'd mix it with peppermint-rosemary oil and massage it into the scalp. You might be able to use it in conjunction with the Boundless Tresses, depending on how frequently you wash/cowash your hair. :yep:
Girl, I am using JBCO, henna, biotin, MSM, and the essential oils you mentioned above. :spinning: They're working--my hair is definitely thicker, but it's still painfully thin compared to other people's (I know, I shouldn't compare myself to other people...LOL).

I got really encouraged by seeing London Diva's BT results in her Fotki, so I figured I would give it a try. She saw such a huge increase in her thickness, it was incredible.

baddison

natural for good
THis product continues to be amazing for me! I was experiencing an awful itchy scalp...mostly at the nape area. The itching was so bad at times that only digging into my scalp and scratching really hard with my nails could make it feel even slightly better:wallbash:. I got my Boundless Tresses, and started using it right away. I immediately noticed relief of the itching scalp. :yep: As I write this post, I have not itched my scalp/nape area in over 2 weeks. I really thought there was no relief for my issue. I scoured and searched the boards for posts with symtoms that were similar to mine, but found none that really matched. I was just about to go purchase some type of antifungal cream or something...since I knew my regimen is on par, and both my hair and scalp are healthy. I just couldn't figure it out.

But whatever is in this boundless tresses, be it the sulfur, or the peppermint, or the castor oil....my hair and scalp are doing just fine.

I'm using the Revitalizing Hair Balm...because its form and texture most reminds me of the "grease" my mother used to use on my scalp when I was growing up. Since there is NO "grease" in this product, no mineral oil, no petrolatum....its definitely a step up from "grease". I don't particularly like the liquid-y version.

I just had to come in here and give a review on this stuff. I'm heading back to the site to see if I can stock up on the hair balm.:yep:

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Actually I loved this stuff. This post has reminded me to purchase some m ore when I get paid thursday. The smell really isn't that bad if you get the perfumed one..i think it cost like $2 more than the unfragranced. It really helped with my thinnning nape and edges and just all around more growth.

I would recommend that you try it and I'm sure you'll like to results. NG comes pretty fast for me when I use it...usually by the end of the week.

mstar

Luxury bacon
I just got mine yesterday! It doesn't smell bad at all, but I might add some fragrance oil to mine because I like my products scented.

I used it last night, and I liked that it didn't drip or run everywhere...it's very easy to use.

Mzz Mac

I'm glad to here that cuz I am waiting on my order as we speak.
When exactly did you order? I ordered on 6/30

I just got mine yesterday! It doesn't smell bad at all, but I might add some fragrance oil to mine because I like my products scented.

I used it last night, and I liked that it didn't drip or run everywhere...it's very easy to use.

spritex

I need to break out my old bottle of BT after reading this thread. Does anyone know the shelf-life of BT? I bought mine over a year ago...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love BT! It not only makes my hair grow, but it makes my hair very happy.:grin: After I use it, my hair does whatever I want. Also, it seems with my hair, it helps me grow out my relaxer more quickly.:yep: I wonder if thee is a chemical in sulfur based products to make my relaxers fade faster.:scratchch

bemajor

This is a great product. Before I started treating my hair properly, it was BT that gave me the fastest growth I have ever experienced. I didn't wash or condition very frequently and kept my hair in braids.

I think that the unscented works better than the scented. However, I have stopped using it. I have had a bottle of unopened BT for almost 6 months. The reason being is because of the smell. One of my close friends brought it to my attention and I asked other friends who also confirmed. They didn't know how to tell me that my hair smelled...I didn't even know ppl could smell it. I'm very self-conscious especially since I live in MIA and go to a Spanish based church twice a week where you hug and kiss everyone. I'm considering changing my wash days to the day before I go to church so that I can apply BT and still smell good at the same time.

idk...maybe I was applying wayy to much because it often drained down my back but hey I got really good growth several inches.

mstar

Luxury bacon
You know what? I still haven't received my order. I emailed her 3 times and still no response. That sucks after hearing good reviews.
Wow, that's crazy! We ordered around the same time and I've been using mine for weeks. I'm sorry. Maybe you can file a Paypal claim.

This is a great product. Before I started treating my hair properly, it was BT that gave me the fastest growth I have ever experienced. I didn't wash or condition very frequently and kept my hair in braids.

I think that the unscented works better than the scented. However, I have stopped using it. I have had a bottle of unopened BT for almost 6 months. The reason being is because of the smell. One of my close friends brought it to my attention and I asked other friends who also confirmed. They didn't know how to tell me that my hair smelled...I didn't even know ppl could smell it. I'm very self-conscious especially since I live in MIA and go to a Spanish based church twice a week where you hug and kiss everyone. I'm considering changing my wash days to the day before I go to church so that I can apply BT and still smell good at the same time.

idk...maybe I was applying wayy to much because it often drained down my back but hey I got really good growth several inches.
You can easily add some fragrance oil to the unscented version...it wouldn't affect the product's effectiveness at all.

Mine never drips or runs. It stays on my scalp.

mstar

Luxury bacon
do you do that? is there a specific kind of oil i should buy?
I have plenty of fragrance oil, but I haven't added any to my BT because mine honestly doesn't smell bad.

Just search for a fragrance oil, in a scent that you like, that's safe to use on the body...you can buy them on eBay, or at websites like SaveOnScents.com.

mstar

Luxury bacon
So how is everyone doing with their Boundless Tresses...any updates? :grin:

My bottle is almost finished, and I haven't decided if I will reorder.

I've been using it faithfully every other night for the past 2 months, but my hair is in braids, so I can't really tell if it's getting any thicker. My growth rate has been consistent at .75 inches/month for the past 5 months (both with and without BT), so I don't think it's helped in that regard. I also mix my BT with emu oil, to aid in penetration.

I'm thinking that I'll probably just order another bottle...while it doesn't seem to be helping, it's definitely not hurting, and perhaps it will just take a little more time to see an increase in thickness. :yep:

baddison

natural for good
I have been using Boundless Tresses Revitalizing Hair Balm. I don't just use it as a growth aid ONLY - it is actually good for my scalp. :yep: I love the act of "oiling" my scalp. The revitalizing balm has everything I love about scalp oil, in terms of consistency, texture, and feel...but it has absolutely none of the "bad" stuff....LOL!! I use it roughly 3 or 4 times per week. For my, I have noticed thicker,softer ng, since right now I am currently 10weeks post on my way to 13 weeks....I really prefer the balm instead of the bottle. Loved it so much I just order two more jars (....chalk it up to the pack-rat-PJ mentality :slapshead: Nonetheless, this is now a permanent staple in my arsenal.